The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Paladin code vs shopping in v3  (Read 267 times)

Bashragg

Paladin code vs shopping in v3
« on: March 07, 2007, 06:21:56 pm »
Playing a paladin of Toran, I see a slight problem with most of the merchants in Hempstead being in the Deliar temple... According to the paladin code I am simply not allowed to go there, thus making shopping impossible. Now don't get me wrong, I like the code a lot, have given me loads of good RP, but I fail to see how having to run all the way to Llast, just to get to the nearest craft merchant contributes to RP, to me it is just an annoyance.

I would like to add that this is the ONLY flaw in layo V3 I have found... The rest is simply awesome.

The following users thanked this post: Pankoki

Leanthar

Re: Paladin code vs shopping in v3
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2007, 06:33:06 pm »
You are correct. We need to fix that issue. It's a starting town after all.

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 06:33:37 pm »
I am going to move this to bug reports so that we don't forget to fix this problem.

Gulnyr

RE: Paladin code vs shopping in v3
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 06:35:12 pm »
There was a thread touching on this very topic recently.  You can read it yourself, especially Ozy's post, and act as you feel is appropriate, but I think it's safe to say a Paladin of Toran can shop in Port Hempstead.

Pankoki

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 11:06:54 pm »
I'm pretty much in-line with the thread that Gulnyr pointed out with and stand by it, but since I don't want people to have to be redirected to that thread all the time I added a one-handed-overpriced-grouchy dwarf craft merchant named Rarg to the Municipal District, in the next update.

Enjoy!

anything