The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wrong PC's in Lore - CLOSED  (Read 261 times)

Verideth

Wrong PC's in Lore - CLOSED
« on: June 17, 2009, 03:59:34 pm »
Hiya, when I look at my Pc's in the Lore site, I see one that was retired and another that is my wife's. She logged into my PC by mistake and now I can see her PC there.

Thing is, I can see my main PC Verideth. So I cant use his gold to send bird messages.

Thanks for any help!

//Thanks I added a threat there!

ycleption

Re: Wrong PC's in Lore
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 04:14:52 pm »
I think you need to post in this thread: http://forums.layonara.com/lore-bugs/170982-wrong-characters-under-lore-profile.html

Also, Verideth is listed under Lesharial's characters, if that helps you sort it out: LORE: Leshariel

Are you both using the same game CD (and associate CD key) or the same ports, or anything else that might be confusing the system?

Hellblazer

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 04:16:27 pm »
Quote from: Verideth
Hiya, when I look at my Pc's in the Lore site, I see one that was retired and another that is my wife's. She logged into my PC by mistake and now I can see her PC there.

Thing is, I can see my main PC Verideth. So I cant use his gold to send bird messages.

Thanks for any help!

the next time your wife plays with her own computer, the pc (character) will be switched back to the right account. It happens to me when ever I mod the armor of on of my brother.

Verideth

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 04:18:10 pm »
I noticed this a few weeks ago and it hasnt fixed it self. I reposted in the right area.

Thanks folks!