The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Donations Page  (Read 736 times)

Pseudonym

Donations Page
« on: May 31, 2011, 07:49:04 am »
I don't think the donations page is updating to reflect what is received versus what needs to be received to cover costs.

It is saying that currently donations are exceeding that balance which they need to be at to meet expenses - but I don't think the last month or two of expenses have been added to the cumulative total?

I, for one, am reminded that this virtual playground that is Layo in which I do indulge costs RL people RL money when the little thermometer over on the right hand side is not reading 'full'.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, Chazzler, Stephen_Zuckerman

Dorganath

Re: Donations Page
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:41:45 am »
Moved to the proper forum.

Acacea

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 02:25:35 pm »
Is there a chance it could also be updated to reflect any additional server costs that were covered for the temporary quest server as pseudo suggested here?

orth

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2011, 05:41:56 pm »
The Donation Tracker system we were using charged an annual fee, and I never got to renewing it. I've since reconsidered things and would rather build a tracking system ourselves than pay to use that one. I've got a few cleaning up things to do and maybe I can get around to this before the end of the year.