The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Crashing in blackdog moors near temple  (Read 1456 times)

silverblades

Crashing in blackdog moors near temple
« on: September 27, 2015, 05:00:14 am »
Player name Sibbicaibioware login MarainnaCrashed in blackdog moors just before going into the temple, then got back on. cleared the temple and came out and repeatedly crashed.I believe Slag Bellows was having issues here as well. He crashed as well when i did and I saw him join and leave a few times. Hopefully he can post reply  if he sees this.I dont want to get back without a DM help on as I was immediately attacked on leaving the temple were I last crashed. Not sure if this was a spawn area or Slag brought them to the entrance to temple.
There can be only One.

eltalstroneves

As per my initial thread I
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 06:25:26 am »

As per my initial thread I managed to log in as Slag about 30 minutes later and left the Moors. I blame the Lizard folk. They feared our wrath.

"By my mother's beard!"
Wanark Thangahaz'a

mixafix

Seem to recall there were
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 10:22:03 am »

Seem to recall there were issues with similar tile set before. Perhaps someone else will be more explicit. But recall needed gm to pull you out as you logged in or some aspect of video settings for game could be adjusted. I note from another forum entry someone turning off 'shiny water' setting seemed to help them in a similar situation. 

silverblades

Ill try to turn down my video
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 07:26:10 pm »

Ill try to turn down my video settings I have them on highest. thanks

There can be only One.

silverblades

Ok after I crashed again i
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 08:18:29 pm »

Ok after I crashed again i went single player turned down my graphics all the way and was able to get out.

There can be only One.

swoop

Yeah I had issues with this
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 02:13:12 am »

Yeah I had issues with this area about a year ago, along with the sea caves. It turned out I had a bad .hak file for the tilesets. However, turning off shiny water is another fix to this problem on other occasions. You shouldn't have to turn all the settings down, just leave shiny water un checked. Cheers! 

anything