The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Instant hyperlinks - can they be disabled by thread  (Read 573 times)

RollinsCat

Instant hyperlinks - can they be disabled by thread
« on: February 21, 2013, 07:05:41 pm »
I understand the reasoning behind the hyperlinks (example, Mariner's Hold) but I find them distracting and would like to disable them for my character's public and private development threads - they break up prose and ruin the flow of the writing.  Can that be done?

The following users thanked this post: Hellblazer

orth

Hi RollinsCat,A kind reminder
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:38:39 pm »

Hi RollinsCat,

A kind reminder to try to use the issue system now to post bugs and feature requests.

If you select some text then select the dropdown that says "Paragraph" in your editor toolbar you'll see a style at the bottom of the list named "IC Text (no autolink)" then that portion of text won't have any linking done to it.

If you don't see that option try to holding down your shift key and refreshing the page as I just tweaked it.

RollinsCat

I have tried this and also
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 06:51:14 pm »

I have tried this and also refreshed and am not seeing that option, the only styles available are the block headers and two inline - cited work and inline quotation.   I am putting in items that I know hyperlink automatically and selecting the text block first.

orth

You don't see something like
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2013, 06:57:05 pm »

You don't see something like this? Note the IC Text?

RollinsCat

Ah, that's what it's
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 07:41:21 pm »

Ah, that's what it's called...yes, I do get that option, thanks!  Operator error, nothing to see here.