The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: login since the forum loss.  (Read 509 times)

login since the forum loss.
« on: September 11, 2013, 11:21:16 pm »
I know everyone is busy with fixing stuff and this really isnt a big deal. I could not log in with my normal/original login (swoop) so I made this one. My original account for swoop (http://layonara.com/users/swoop) (also that link seems to say access denied...perhaps that is part of the problem too) was created back in 2004 and I didn't return until late march of this year, just after the forum backup we just reverted to and I think that is part of the issue on why I couldn't log in with my original login. WHEW, did that make any sense? I tried to have the forums send me a password reset to no avail and I also tried to write a note via the contact page and didn't get a response after a few days, which I understand as I'm sure everyone is busy. SO I created this account to view forums and such. Perhaps some day my original account could be fixed or reset or something?Cheers!

Dorganath

Hey, sorry you're having
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 11:44:38 pm »

Hey, sorry you're having trouble. The site's e-mailing functions aren't quite working yet, so yeah, the reset and contact stuff aren't going to work either.

Is the e-mail address on your Swoop account still valid?   If so, I'll e-mail you a temporary password, which you can then reset soon as you log in.

swoop8

Thanks! Yes it is valid! Is
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 09:06:32 pm »

Thanks! Yes it is valid! Is there a way to delete this account after I fix my original?

Dorganath

Sure, I can delete swoop8
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 09:23:49 pm »

Sure, I can delete swoop8 once this is sorted.

I'll sent you an e-mail shortly with a temporary password. Please change it as soon as you can, and post here when all is well.

swoop

Got it. Password updated!It
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 09:30:35 pm »

Got it. Password updated!

It is now save to delete swoop8

cheers!

Dorganath

Thanks.  Will do.
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 09:46:02 pm »

Thanks.  Will do.

Rowana

Account deleted at player