Layonara Community Support > Forum Discussion

login since the forum loss.

(1/2) > >>

:
I know everyone is busy with fixing stuff and this really isnt a big deal. I could not log in with my normal/original login (swoop) so I made this one. My original account for swoop (http://layonara.com/users/swoop) (also that link seems to say access denied...perhaps that is part of the problem too) was created back in 2004 and I didn't return until late march of this year, just after the forum backup we just reverted to and I think that is part of the issue on why I couldn't log in with my original login. WHEW, did that make any sense? I tried to have the forums send me a password reset to no avail and I also tried to write a note via the contact page and didn't get a response after a few days, which I understand as I'm sure everyone is busy. SO I created this account to view forums and such. Perhaps some day my original account could be fixed or reset or something?Cheers!

Dorganath:
Hey, sorry you're having trouble. The site's e-mailing functions aren't quite working yet, so yeah, the reset and contact stuff aren't going to work either.Is the e-mail address on your Swoop account still valid?   If so, I'll e-mail you a temporary password, which you can then reset soon as you log in.

swoop8:
Thanks! Yes it is valid! Is there a way to delete this account after I fix my original?

Dorganath:
Sure, I can delete swoop8 once this is sorted.I'll sent you an e-mail shortly with a temporary password. Please change it as soon as you can, and post here when all is well.

swoop:
Got it. Password updated!It is now save to delete swoop8cheers!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version