The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *letters are send out to Abi's friends *  (Read 768 times)

jan

*letters are send out to Abi's friends *
« on: June 03, 2008, 04:40:56 am »
It is with a very heavy heart that i must inform you that Abi has passed away from this realm .

Her body is moved to our guildhall and prepared for her last journey .

Feel free to contact any member off the Guild to visit and say goodbye .

I myself will not be seen much in our hall , i will concentrate on aiding the rebuilding off Leringard and Mariners .

Barion Firesteed.

Script Wrecked

Re: *letters are send out to Abi's friends *
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 05:56:06 am »
"Oh, Abigail, no..."

*For a moment, Argali is dumbstruck.*

"You very much had the kin about you," *she wipes the uncalled tears from her eyes* "even if you werren't the prroperr height." *she grins, and sniffs*

"Zha zhann th'azha l'zi' azna kurkak'ah ar k'a 'aznnth urwa Gurhazq, Azpoakazan urwa k'a Waahathkaatth."

// "We will share much ale together in the Halls of Vorax, Abigail of the Firesteeds." //

Lynn1020

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 06:01:51 am »
*Tears begin to run down Emie's face as she reads the letter.*

"I knew she shouldn't have went.. we should have stopped her..."

*Still in shock she reads the letter again*

"This is from the man that is her father?  He won't even stop working long enough to pay his respects to his daughter... just like a typical man.."

*she rips the letter up allowing the pieces to follow to onto the floor of her home and heads in to the forest without being seen for several days*

Blackguy

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 09:42:28 am »
* Lin'da hears about the death of Abi and pays her respect by showing up to guildhall to lay a handfull of flowers. A small letter is attached to them, it says *

Althou, far from agreeable, death is always a sad thing, and should be respected by all, no matter belief and conviction. Rest in piece, daughter of  Barion and Sakura.

*Lin'da*

Pseudonym

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 11:13:08 am »
*Sitting at the Scamp's Mug that evening, Arkolio sits in silence, the din of the boisterous crowd not interrupting his contemplations. He orders an ale, one of many for that evening .. he has long since lost count. Another mug of ale sits atop the bar, near to hand yet untouched. It has been there since evening's start, hours before.

A burly sailor standing nearby, grown bold in his inebriation, eyes the mug, it's continued plenitude too much of a temptation. His hand reaches for the mug ... only to be stopped well short as Arkolio's own hand moves with startling swiftness and surprising strength, grasping the sailor's wrist in a painful grip.*

"That drink is taken ... find yourself another."

*The intoxicated sailor's gaze narrows, apparently weighing his thirst against the promise of pain in Arkolio's cold eyes. Rubbing his wrist, the sailor decides discretion to be the better part of valour and withdraws, muttering all the while.

Arkolio's attention returns to his own ale, the sailor already forgotten. He raises his drink in salute towards the mug of recent contention.*

"Here's to you, Abi."

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 11:28:23 am »
Steel pauses upon hearing the news. A long pause.

jan

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 12:24:13 pm »
* those that come in to see the body , see a small pot filled with earth and in it a young cherry tree. A small note is placed against it *

To those not knowing ,

This is soil from her village , her mothers last resting-place .
Preparation's are now being made to have Abigail join her .

666hellspawn

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 01:55:16 pm »
*a note is tagged on barion's private chambers inside the guildhall*

Mister Barion, On behalf of the Rofirein temple you have our condolences with your loss. Know that mister Reus and myself did all we could for your daughter Abigail, but there was nothing we could do.
I know you long enough to know you will drown yourself in your work, but do remember to stop by Abigails body once in a while to be sad. It is okay to be sad in times like these.
I will personally find you as well as soon as i am able to leave the temple and my work there, so you have a friend to talk to or yell at, whatever makes you feel better.

your priestess, Serissa Windword

jrizz

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 03:41:09 pm »
*wren gets the note, he looks down with sadness for some time, his hand mindlessly touching the cross scar on his right cheek. Then a small smiles come across his face. He goes into a back room of his house and gets some nuggets of a rare metal. Packing those away he goes to the smithy in Krandor. He lays the nuggets out on the table* Can you work these? *he asks the smithy* I can have it done fer ye, what is it ye want made? *Wren grins now and says* A shovel

merlin34baseball

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 04:52:43 pm »
*Tyrian gets the letter, a tear falls one one cheek*

I helped birth the girl, knew her mother well... *stops mid lament*
Oh Barion...

*She steps into the portal for Wayfare to see if he's in the crafthalls*

LordCove

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 05:58:07 pm »
Sall walks quietly in to Abi's resting place with a sombre Tegan and Trouble, the monkey on his shoulder unusually quiet and still.
For a moment they stand quietly, each of their lips moving in a silent prayer to Folian...before they step forward and lay something before her.

Trouble moves forward quietly, laying an oak branch beside her, leaf's still growing from its tips, despite the fact the branch fell from the tree long ago.

Tegan steps forward, wiping her nose and sniffling as she does. Again her lips move in a silent prayer, and a blue rose is laid out on Abi's chest.

Then Sall steps forward, wiping his eyes hurridely. He smiles softly, and places a flask of pink dye in her hands and nodding slowly.

They stay a few more moments, in silence, before leaving as quietly as they came.*

stolen

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 06:14:16 pm »
Upon receiving the note bear rushes to the Orc Bashers guildhall.
He stands by her, holding her hand, silently, eyes closed for hours, talking to no one. Finally he take one red rose and places it on chest, leans over and whispers in her ear, kisses her on the cheek, and somberly walks out of the guildhall.
On his way out he leaves a note.

Barion,
Please let me know when you plan to take Abi to her final resting place. She always said she would one day like to take me to see her mothers grave and I would like to be there when she is placed to rest.

Berak

scifibarbie

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 06:30:56 pm »
*Upon hearing of her nieces demise (she is dalan's wife after all), several bottles are heard being smashed in the brewery of the scamps mug amidst howls of grief and rage.

Coming out she begins to drown her tears in ale. Everyone giving her a wide berth as any that get close to her are givin a threatening growl warning them to stay away.

"Wat am oi gonna tell poor Dalan? Is earts gonna be broke inta so many pieces een Doran isself wont be able ta fix it."

*later on she visits abi in the orc bashers hall and sets a freshly crafted beer next to her. Pouring a little in the pot with the cherry tree.

"Oi be tinkin dis should grow yer tree noice an strong as yer was wen we be drinkin in loife. Oi knows ye follo da wolf, but oi be sure dat Vorax be moren happy ta set a place fer ye in is alls should ye decide ta pay a visit ta dem. Ye had de dwarf eart in ye affer all."

Lance Stargazer

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2008, 06:35:35 pm »
After recieving confirmation of the event, Lance comes into the guildhall, holding some blue roses, wearing a black ribbon in his blue clothes.

He spend time at the hall where the body is, praying and paying his respects to one of his friends.

*Oh Abi, such spirit " he mutters " But your chaotic ways lead you to this so much to our sadness, We had our differences in the past, and now it's late to ask you forgiveness for my close sight, anyway. it pains me to see you like this. And it pains me to see all the pain that surround your death.

But be sure of this, that so much sadness here only represented the much love you had around your life, May you rest in peace. And find in the afterlife what you didn't found in this life. Rest in peace , dear friend Lady Abigail Firestead"

* he puts the roses with the body *

Lance raises a pray to Toran and moves in search for Sir Barion to give him his condolences,.

Hellblazer

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2008, 07:13:15 pm »
*A tall shadowy figure enters the orc bashers guild hall. Walking slowly the shadows seemingly moving with him. He comes and stands quietly beside her, looking at her, for a moment. As he leaves, he puts a few berries beside her head and some grubs in a bottle.*

"So you don't get hungry on your way there."

*he then completely vanishes in the shadows*

jrizz

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2008, 07:38:12 pm »
*wren enters the orc bashers shop and asks to be taken to see Abigail, in his hands he holds a cloth wrapped object. He walks up to her body, he does not bow, he does not lower his head. He unwraps the object and lays in on her chest, an adamantium shovel with a mahogany handle. Then he says" When he comes to join you hit him with this *He then raises his head to the sky and howls, he turns and walks out*

Cinnabar

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 09:25:31 pm »
* Hearing of Abigail's passing, Amanda and Caerwyn come to the Guild Hall to pay their respects to someone they both traveled with and liked. Amanda lays a fresh cut rose next to the potted cherry tree; Caerwyn sends a silent prayer to the Longstrider, asking Him to guide Abi on her final journey. They each spend a few moments alone with Abigail  and then depart. *

Erik K

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2008, 10:24:45 pm »
Markus quietly walks into the hall with a blue rose and sets it beside Abi and and with a sigh says a brief prayer. Gonna miss you girl, he gives her shoulder a light squeeze.  Looks like the Gods get to enjoy your antics now.  He smiles remembering the good times, then slowly turns and walks away.

twidget658

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2008, 12:16:29 am »
*Lance tears through his room overturning tables and crashing chairs against the wall. He punches the wall several times bloodying his knuckles on both hands.*

Randi wasn't enough! *As he screams looking upwards towards the heavens, shaking his bloody fists.*

*After he regains control and his anger subsides, he heads to the guild hall to pay his last respects.*

osxmallard

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 12:22:45 am »
* A woman dressed in a long white silken dress enters the place to view the body.  She is a noble looking elf, very beautiful with long blonde hair.  She has a lace shawl draped loosely over her shoulders.

The elf lays a snow white lily carefully on the chest of Abigail and leans down to speak softly into her ear.  As she leans forward, her finger gently traces a scar on her own cheek and she whispers...

"Maybe in the next life dear.  I will always outlast, outlive, and outplay you.  I'll miss you so much."

With that, she straightens her posture, affixes a smile to her face, and leaves the hall.  You can almost hear a slight laugh as she mounts a horse and rides away into the city.

anything