The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *Sighs heavily, cursing Wal-Mart and it's prices*  (Read 770 times)

LynnJuniper

Re: *Sighs heavily, cursing Wal-Mart and it's prices*
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 09:21:33 am »
o.o Is that legal? *cackles*

Fatherchaos

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 09:30:30 am »
heh - ya those crazy farmers.

To all who play, keep an eye out for Muuju on Ner'Zhul (horde) that kow will show you how a real shaman plays nice :)

Vyris

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 10:21:51 pm »
a) Farmers ruin game economies, I'm glad to see a lot of gaming magazines are refusing to run advertisements for them.
b) Game companies that want me to continue to play a game I have already bought will never have a title on my HDD.
c) Guild Wars is a beautifull game, and free to play once you buy it the first time.
d) Americas Army is a GREAT FPS, and it is FREE.
e) They don't call it world of warcrack for no reason.
f) add teens and pre-teens to a pvp fantasy setting and I get the urge to take my rifle to a belltower.
g) If I ever see the gibberish '733t' or 'nob' or 'noob' I might just become a hermit.

Vyris

//edit typo

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 12:11:48 am »
though im not much of a fan for bashing all the time. One good thing ive seen in playing WoW is the insainly beautiful setup, trees, fountains, water, grass, houses.. its just.. wow! That is likly the #1 thing ive seen on WoW. Ive been playin on it at my cousins over the weekend, and im so tempted to buy it and get an account, the visual aspect of the game is just amazing.

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 05:52:09 am »
A shame Oblivion doesn't have multiplayer, now that's a game which is definately worth playing...

Anyway, i think WoW is cool and all that, but as Vyris said, far too many teens and pre-teens with no sense of politeness roam there. And yeah, reading 'LFM LFG, etc etc' all the time gets old...

Deacon

« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 05:52:11 am »
Visually it is amazing.  The thing about it that draws a lot of people is the fact that you can solo a lot of stuff.  You can kill monsters on your own, and at the beginning can complete some quests on your own.  Which means, you can play for 20 minutes and ahve a good time, or play for 2 hours and have a good time.

Niles09

« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2006, 08:11:40 am »
FlameStrike - 9/26/2006  2:52 AM

A shame Oblivion doesn't have multiplayer, now that's a game which is definately worth playing...

Anyway, i think WoW is cool and all that, but as Vyris said, far too many teens and pre-teens with no sense of politeness roam there. And yeah, reading 'LFM LFG, etc etc' all the time gets old...

Actually a modder have succeeded in making a very very early alpha version of a multiplayermod to oblivion. The players are only able to register the being of another player, but its a start :) and just making that was beleived to be impossible until now, since multiplayers isnt in oblivions original code :P

anything