The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: *waves*  (Read 94 times)

AutisticWunderr

• View Profile
    *waves*
    « on: June 11, 2005, 08:54:00 am »
    Hey guys,

Well, after becoming a PW Reviewer for NWVault, starting up college full-time, a couple of my friends death, my brother (yall know him as Sir Mongo here)went to Iraq as a combat medic/firefighter, and tubing down the guadalupe river, Im back for some relaxation. :p

I just got tired, roaming from world to world, not having any friends around, it gets old fast :/ Had to come back to where friends are.

My brother is doing fine on a side note. He has been there for about 5 months now in Tallil. He says it's different there every day. One day hes getting shot at, another day he can lounge around, sipping on generic Coke. Heh, he said about 2 weeks ago, he was working on an oil outlet, and a mortar went off about 60 meters from him. Said he had to go to the barracks and change undies. :p He's going to have a 10 day leave in about a month, so he should be home soon, and we should get to see him.

He also talks about here too from time to time, wondering how everyone is doing, but I had to tell him honestly that I was too busy to play here for some time.

If anyone wants his e-mail addy, PM me, and I'll send it to you. I bet he'd like to talk to some of yall. ;)

Much Love Guys

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
      • View Profile
    RE: *waves*
    « Reply #1 on: June 11, 2005, 08:58:00 am »
    Great to see you're there, i was wondering where you've been all this time, come back to us! ;)

Ar7

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 10:10:00 am »
    Welcome back, Rufus is looking forward to see Ameng and the maul that she carries to scare off males :)

Milo

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 10:53:00 am »
    *Athus runs away into hiding* 

cptoad

• Followers of Vorax
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 11:31:00 am »
    how is mongo... if you hear from him please tell him HI from all the bashers here at layo... hope he's doing well and make it back safe.. and to you as well welcome back

G

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2005, 11:37:00 am »
    Please thank your brother for me he has my utmost admiration an respect.
                                             Keeland/phil/waco,tx

ZeroVega

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2005, 12:03:00 pm »
      Quick! Somebody smack him down with a green bigby hand so he can't get away!

Chrys Ellis

• View Profile
      « Reply #7 on: June 11, 2005, 06:23:00 pm »
      Wow.  I guess I'm not the only one who couldn't stay away.  Ameng, Xiao just made a recent comeback, as well.  It is good to see another face from the days when I was playing.  I look forward to seeing you in game, and hope we can travel together again.

AutisticWunderr

• View Profile
        « Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 09:37:00 am »
        Thanks for the replies guys, it's nice to be at a place where you are known and you have friends, heh. For the past 6 months, I've been bouncing from server to server, playing on it for some time, trying to get an unbiased opinion on it, and I've noticed that people usually stray from you if you tell them you're here to do something besides just playing for fun. But I'm going to take a break..... it's getting to the point that the fun seeing how people envision they're own "perfect" server is ebbing away.

But I didn't leave las ttime because I wanted to, I just never had time to get on. On top of college, a part time job, and chasing a 5 year old around, I barely had time to play.... and when I did have time, it was directed towards reviewing.

Time for a break. ;)

Mongo is doing quite well, compared to the surroundings he's in atm. And I'm proud of him also, hes doing what he loves, and thats all that matters to me, but he could have found a place a little closer to home. :(