The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 318 times)

Vyris

2 questions
« on: May 19, 2005, 01:46:00 pm »
#1) Anyone know how to figure out the file name of the portrait you are using for a specific character? I've browsed through my portrait directory with photoshop 7.0, and don't find the one I am using for Pang. Is there anywhere else NwN looks for pics?

#2) Whats up with the tools? I feel like I am digging clay with a plastic spork, my shovels break so often. Are the ones you can make any more durable? and.. if not, could we maybe add some more durable ones to craft? (ie. indestructable CNR gathering tools that require adamantium ingots?)

Anyway, thanks for any help on the first, and anything on the second.

Vyris

s0ulz

RE: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2005, 02:01:00 pm »
1) In my opinion, no.
2) Breaking shovels? It's all dumb luck, I think I broke some sort of record when my character broke 6 pickaxes on one vein of tin in about 5 minutes... was I mad...mm..yes..

orth

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2005, 02:04:00 pm »
1. Your portrait is po_hu_f_135_
2. What he said. Bad luck

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2005, 02:12:00 pm »
i've had strings of good luck with tools as well as bad.

just this week i broke my gem tools that I'd had for a couple months real time.

and I had a shovel once that was so indestructable I finally just threw it away to get it out of my inventory.

Dyness

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: May 19, 2005, 02:42:00 pm »
    5 gem chiesels on greenstone, 4 shovels on worm infested soil... everyone of those breaks I did not acquire an items, I just switched the item and it broke, switch item, it broke.. bad luck heh