The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: FYI - Official NWN2 Trailer  (Read 210 times)

Shadowblade225

FYI - Official NWN2 Trailer
« on: May 08, 2006, 06:50:45 pm »
Coming tomarrow (Tuesday May 9). Not sure what we'll see or if it's the same trailor someone posted long ago but *shrugs* just a heads up. Check it out at NWN2.com.

Schmack

• Followers of Folian S'pae
    • View Profile
RE: FYI - Official NWN2 Trailer
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 09:59:57 pm »
I'm guessing you're in a different timezone, because by my timezone you posted this just after midday on tuesday the 9th  :D
 Anyway, thanks for posting this, I haven't seen any trailers for NWN2 yet, so I'll be keeping an eye out for it, thanks!

silverdraco

Re: FYI - Official NWN2 Trailer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2006, 03:38:21 am »
I've already seen a trailer before About NWN2 but not the one that should be online soon on the NWN2 site.
I'm going to look for it soon. and probebly post the link here on this forum if I can find it. And it also depense on wether or not someone beats me to it.
I'm sure you guys wanna see it just as badly as I do.

Aragon

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2006, 04:36:21 am »
Not much to see here ... the first 30 seconds or so are the same as when you load NWN.  It then proceeds to the proverbial clash of the titans.  Same thing we saw in the first game.  Then it ends.  No ingame clips, no further information, just the prestart movie that will probably be in the game.  Oh and did I mention its 88 meg?

D Blaze

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 05:14:15 am »
It's still pretty good though.

silverdraco

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 05:34:16 am »
Aragon - 5/9/2006  1:36 PM

Not much to see here ... the first 30 seconds or so are the same as when you load NWN.  It then proceeds to the proverbial clash of the titans.  Same thing we saw in the first game.  Then it ends.  No ingame clips, no further information, just the prestart movie that will probably be in the game.  Oh and did I mention its 88 meg?

it sounds like you already seen the trailer, where did you find it?
When i go to the NWN2 site (http://www.atari.com/nwn2/) i don't see the trailer anywhere. could be that I'm not looking wel though.

let me know where I can find it.

thanks in advance.

kenty191

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2006, 03:01:21 am »
The trailer now seems to be up (at least the link for it) and I am in the UK timezone. However it links to a blank videos page...*sighs* I want to see it even if it is just the same as the opening credits to NWN1!

Is anyone else having trouble watching it? Why say it will be up on tuesday, when its not for most of the night, and when you look on wednesday morning the link is broken!?

(edit) its amazing what a little search can find!

THE VIDEO IS AVAILABLE ON THE VAULT HERE:

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Movies.Detail&id=462

its quite a large file though, enjoy any of those who hadent already seen it! Like me!

kenty191

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2006, 03:22:03 am »
Woah just watched it! Its actually very impressive, though no in game footage as mentioned earlier. Still worth the download though, and theres a smaller mpg (12mb) at the link above.

On a side note: Is that a warlock in the video? The blast he fires looks a lot like an eldritch blast and hes carrying a rather large sword and wearing what looks to be some sort of leather or padded armour.

If it is and eltritch blast looks even half as impressive in game then...well I'll be speechless! But speechless while playing a warlock!

Schmack

• Followers of Folian S'pae
    • View Profile
RE: FYI - Official NWN2 Trailer
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2006, 03:28:44 am »
Thanks for posting the link to it, I'm gonna go watch it now, I couldn't seem to find a link to it on the official website either...

Edit: Yeah, says 'this service is currently unavailable as a result of scheduled maintenance' I guess I'll check tomorrow, or bounce around in anticipation for thirty minutes, probably the first one, not enough caffeine left in my system for bouncing :)