The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A big thanks to the whole community  (Read 236 times)

jrizz

A big thanks to the whole community
« on: March 13, 2007, 06:36:14 pm »
For as long as I have been on Layo (Since 07/15/05) I have been trying to get a buddy of mine to join (we were PnP players together in the old days). He got a new PC recently got a copy of NWN and signed up. He calls me almost every day to tell me how much fun he is having and how cool everybody he has met is. He told me today that he is having fun just walkng around and talking to people.

So I just have to say thank you to the whole community for living up to the hype I laid on him about Layo.

I want to say a special thanks to the group that took him into the fen caves. He called me in the middle of it to say how much fun he was having, then he dropped the phone due to a troll attack LOL.

Again, thank you everyone.
John

P.S. And he has not even been on a DM run quest yet :)

Leanthar

Re: A big thanks to the whole community
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 06:50:17 pm »
That is great to hear! :)

Exactly the enjoyment for the community that we do this for, glad to hear he is having a good time.

hawklen

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 06:59:45 pm »
Awesome John. Whats his PC's name? I bet he hasnt had the hawk experience yet!

Redhawk

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 07:38:50 pm »
Are you really sure being called retarded and having your life threatened is a boon to new players? :)

Kidding, but called to define the "Hawk Experience" I couldn't resist.....

Force_of_Will_

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 11:04:35 pm »
I had fun with him along in the caves.Yzar is still learning the ropes too but he runs headlong into combat.