The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Excellent Quest Today Orion!  (Read 56 times)

lonnarin

Excellent Quest Today Orion!
« on: February 26, 2006, 11:49:42 am »
That bebelith hunting quest was incredible.  You did a really great job especially given that at least 10 people extra than the limit showed and everybody decided to split the group to 2 places.  I especially liked how insane that spider hunting gnome was, running around attacking side monsters randomly for the sheer thrill of it like we crazy players do on quests. :)

I'm please to report that bebilith tastes somewhat like lobster, just the poison makes it a wee bit more tangy.  

-Bjorn

Leanthar

Re: Excellent Quest Today Orion!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2006, 12:44:11 pm »
Good job Orion. :)

Eight-Bit

RE: Excellent Quest Today Orion!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2006, 12:50:37 pm »
lonnarin - 2/26/2006  2:49 PM

That bebelith hunting quest was incredible.  You did a really great job especially given that at least 10 people extra than the limit showed and everybody decided to split the group to 2 places.  I especially liked how insane that spider hunting gnome was, running around attacking side monsters randomly for the sheer thrill of it like we crazy players do on quests. :)

I'm please to report that bebilith tastes somewhat like lobster, just the poison makes it a wee bit more tangy.  

-Bjorn

Ahem. Key doesn't count as a side monster. Barmy sod. But the quest was seamless. I really liked it. :)

aragwen

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2006, 12:56:24 pm »
*a gnome walks up, his robes covered in spider gore, in his hand he carries his trophy*
  *looks to Key* lasswhenIswingmybladeyoubetterstepaway, notmyfaultyouwereinmyswingarc.
  *grumbles about people not understanding how to fight spiders*

Marswipp

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2006, 01:10:07 pm »
... I wish I wished I was able to be there, but I had homework to do. Not to mention my Internet connection was out 'til about ten. (My dad was checking the drive condition.)
Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Eight-Bit

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2006, 01:17:31 pm »
;) Thanks for fixing me up though.

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2006, 02:31:13 pm »
I had a blast... And Pyyran finally learned how to use that rod of his. (AHEM, not that rod.)

Anyway. Huge size category spiders = Rock.

Zen

• Followers of Aeridin
    • Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2006, 05:43:29 pm »
I must agree it was a blast!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 08:37:56 am »
Ahhh, it was hella fun.  Nothing like a Hlintian mob running around going crazy killing spiders.  A perfect quest for the old merc.  I love how you allowed the integration of even the random curious passerbys until we had a horde getting totally threaded in spider webs.  It was a nice romp.