The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A call to all you malevolent beings!  (Read 805 times)

Alatriel

Re: A call to all you malevolent beings!
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 08:27:34 pm »
I still love that To'ryll Solen gets second billing... and why?  Because the creator of the poster half-created her portrait.  aww, aren't those two stunning? *grins*

lonnarin

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 11:36:04 pm »
Quote from: Lance Stargazer
Not without a good and fancy evil eyepatch, Its not only about being evil , is about having style ;).

So sayeth tha Kurn!  EST here.  I have a timespan of 6pm-11pm on weekdays, weekends open to insomnia.

cbnicholson

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 03:29:57 pm »
In the dark recesses of Silkwood, red drow eyes flash eagerly in anticipation.

Interesting, perhaps it is time I emerged from my hiding.
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

lonnarin

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 06:21:12 pm »
We need to do something so evil that we get invite requests from Milara, Eon & Rael to join our party!  "pssst, lvl 60 dark elf godling LFG"

Some ideas:

Brew a potion to infect the wellwater of Hempstead to turn everybody obsidian.

Burn Hlint to the ground and then launch an assault on the ashes.

Do a musical stage production where we sing along with Rael and his troops about the rigors of enforcing tyranny.  I want to see him on the balcony of Castle Prantz lamenting in a baritone voice about how nobody loves those who are better to be feared.

Kill Moraken and deliver his head to the pits for youknowwho!  Then bring him back!

Hempstead taken over by dark elves, gobbos, orcs and giantkin!  Rally the tribes!

Visit the Soul Mother again, but this time get her to TAKE more strands from people, and be even meaner for a year.

Sack the bindstones in goodly lands/temples!

Bring religion to the Illithid and Aboleth so they start their own Cthulu cult.  Unleash demons in their visage.

Order 15 pies for Storold and make them all elderberry & anchovy.

Take over a continent for the monsterkin and establish an awesome city where the guards kick out humans, halflings, gnomes, elves and dwarves.  Vile races only!

Rebuild the cardhall, and burn it again just to mess with em!

Make a godsmeet of the allied forces of evil, and use diplomacy and intimidation to mete out a solid defensive alliance.

Kidnap some gnomes and brainwash them into being feral little ravagers that eat human flesh.  Like that guy in the leather suit who fought Beastmaster.

The sky's the limit!

RollinsCat

« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 09:19:22 pm »
Quote from: lonnarin
Do a musical stage production where we sing along with Rael and his troops about the rigors of enforcing tyranny.  I want to see him on the balcony of Castle Prantz lamenting in a baritone voice about how nobody loves those who are better to be feared.

Talk to Andrew...*checks his songbook for that play he wrote*

geloooo

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 10:00:52 pm »
We could do a lot of things, the last time we all gathered, we ransacked a fort and got paid! Hopefully a GM could stand and watch the gathering. Cheers to that!

Yes! Play your shelved evil characters! It's time to tip the balance! We won't be outnumbered! :D

BANNER UPDATED ;)

cbnicholson

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 10:34:25 pm »
What Lon said
*stands agog*  :p:D:)
"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

merlin34baseball

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2010, 10:41:40 pm »
Hmmm... I have a CN Goblin... I bet he could be swayed to come for tea.

Guardian 452

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2010, 04:23:23 am »
// Mmm Hmm definatly looks like an Evil Brady Bunch.  *nods*

Kenderfriend

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2010, 09:49:02 am »

Muahahahaha :)

Xaltotun

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 03:03:04 pm »
Hey, Raz!
What are you trying to say with all black?

Ah wear red when ah'm no workin', as you well know *winks and slides her hand towards him seductively*, an' it is aboot style as well as evil, so watch it oar yer heid'll be lookin' at yer body walkin' away sum time.

*giggles and walks into the shadows*

Oh, an' coont me in.

Drizzlin

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 05:03:12 am »
*grins*

Polak76

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2010, 09:30:13 am »
We need to do something so evil that we get invite requests from Milara, Eon & Rael to join our party!  "pssst, lvl 60 dark elf godling LFG"

Some ideas:

Brew a potion to infect the wellwater of Hempstead to turn everybody obsidian.

Burn Hlint to the ground and then launch an assault on the ashes.

Kill Moraken and deliver his head to the pits for youknowwho!  Then bring him back!

Hempstead taken over by dark elves, gobbos, orcs and giantkin!  Rally the tribes!

Visit the Soul Mother again, but this time get her to TAKE more strands from people, and be even meaner for a year.

Sack the bindstones in goodly lands/temples!

Bring religion to the Illithid and Aboleth so they start their own Cthulu cult.  Unleash demons in their visage.

Take over a continent for the monsterkin and establish an awesome city where the guards kick out humans, halflings, gnomes, elves and dwarves.  Vile races only!

Rebuild the cardhall, and burn it again just to mess with em!

Make a godsmeet of the allied forces of evil, and use diplomacy and intimidation to mete out a solid defensive alliance.

Kidnap some gnomes and brainwash them into being feral little ravagers that eat human flesh.  Like that guy in the leather suit who fought Beastmaster.

The sky's the limit!

He Dezza, can we fit all these quests on my WLDQ?

With all you naughty people around I could accomplish a great many things like arranging Toran to polish my boots while Lucinda feeds me grapes, Xeen gives me a back massage, Ilsare hums a eerie little tune, Vorax fans me with a large palm branch that Katia has plucked from her very own back yard, Rofierein...well Rofieren can simply stand their and watch, Forian can sew me a wolf cloak, Mist...actually i like mist, *snaps his fingers to the other gods* "after me you get to do the same for her, Baerun and Pyrtchon, especially Pyrtechon, he needs to let of some steam." I'll finish the night with a romantic dinner for two with Vierdri'ira, served roast falcon by Kitharian, drinks by Azatta and have Aragan amuse us with stories for entertainment.

Cheers,
Polak

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2010, 09:45:48 am »
And then, in pure evil form, Steel arrives and slaughters you all for sport.

;)

:p

Spike

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2010, 09:55:58 am »
All this unnecessary violence, can't we just be friends?

geloooo

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2010, 01:21:42 pm »
FIRST EVER RANDOM EVILCON2010

Thank you for taking the time to sit down, relax, drink, eat, connive, and plan the doom of our enemies! May there be many more to come!

Kudos to G'ork, Eleandilethessa Qui'lyn, To'ryll Solen, Lino Bildert, and Rhakt U Bhaak. Awesome amusing RP!