The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A couple of quostions  (Read 238 times)

Chazzler

A couple of quostions
« on: December 27, 2005, 05:39:00 pm »
First, are the attack bonuses un-stackable, such as with my character: When I equip both my oak quarterstaff and the Lion Leather Gloves, my characters attack bonus doesn't rise above 6. I have a base attack bonus of 5 at the moment, and the oak quarterstaff has the enhancement bonus of +1, and the lion leather gloves give a +1 attack bonus.

The other thing I was wondering about is the connection between Lightning Bolt and Glass Rods: I noticed that my glass rods (I don't recall the date of acquirement) don't diminish in numbers when I cast a lightning bolt. is this normal? I was just wondering that is it a bug from the recent item-looks-update of some sorts, or is it intentional that you need only one glass rod to cast multiple lightning bolts?

Thank you :)

EventHorizon

RE: A couple of quostions
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 05:42:00 pm »
Liongloves are for unarmed combat. Monks and Sacred fists. It will not stack with other equiped weaponry.

Glass rods are components as well, I think they can be consumed, but that it is random...?

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2005, 05:44:00 pm »
Yes, I myself was thinking that it could be random, as the glass rods' item description implies, but I just wanted to make sure :)

Pankoki

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2005, 05:50:00 pm »
[orange]No spell components are consumed at random. Glass Rods are focus items.

anything