The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Warning: Whining ahead.  (Read 411 times)

miltonyorkcastle

Warning: Whining ahead.
« on: June 12, 2008, 03:41:47 pm »
Stop tempting me to make a new character! I just don't have the time!

*grumbles about so many neat-looking quests belonging to below lvl 20, despite recalling a time when many grumbled about so many plot quests being only 17+*

;) ;)

For instance...

[SIZE=10]Disclaimer: I'm glad the GM's choose the levels appropriate to the quests they're running, and I'm especially glad there are those for lower level players, especially since we actually have a plethora of lower level characters again. Moreover, there is usually at least one open quest per week... if only I didn't need to sleep. And yes, I run open quests and quests aimed at higher levels... but if I'm running them, by default I don't get to play my character in them, heh.[/SIZE]

The following users thanked this post: Lalaith Va'lash

Pseudonym

Re: Warning: Whining ahead.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 05:39:09 pm »
I can't remember anyone ever having a request for having xp removed from their character denied? ;)

Lalaith Va'lash

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 05:56:34 pm »
So, Pseudo, shall we remove some XP so Ark can participate in the Aussie time slot? ;)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 05:57:52 pm »
*jumps up and down*  Oh!  Oh!  Can I have their XP?  No?  Ah okie dokie...  I'll just bring my other PCs along ;)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 06:12:17 pm »
I've never seen a request for an SS removal denied, either; you can just pass those on to me. :)

jan

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 08:02:15 pm »
I'm pretty sure there at-least one time has been someone that requested their lost SS to be removed/ set to what it was , after a name-change :)

I recall Dorg stating that it was refreshing and unique though ;)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 08:18:38 pm »
Yep, I remember that one, too.