The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: a new god?  (Read 332 times)

scifibarbie

a new god?
« on: June 09, 2008, 06:03:23 pm »
Quick question...

I remember plenarius told a story where he chose one person to ascend to godhood over milara. It was that whole snake vs scorpion thing.

Who was it? And can we worship them yet? And if so, what are the details on the god?

Just wondering what was up with that.

ycleption

Re: a new god?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:04:57 pm »
Maybe you should have him tell you the story again :-)

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 06:07:18 pm »
Well, the Viper was Shadison, whereas the Scorpion (I believe) is ol' Milsy.

That's as much as I know on that, apart from the perhaps-tongue-in-cheek OOC rumours about a PC ascending to godhood.

Then again, if it ain't a joke, I know one fellow who'll be nodding a prayer to him/her. ;)

Edit: What Ycleption said.

EdTheKet

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 01:55:25 am »
Quote from: scifibarbie
Quick question...

I remember plenarius told a story where he chose one person to ascend to godhood over milara. It was that whole snake vs scorpion thing.

Who was it? And can we worship them yet? And if so, what are the details on the god?

Just wondering what was up with that.

Yes, you may want to ask for the story again:

The constellations of the Viper and the Scorpion fade from the night sky.
;)

LynnJuniper

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 04:43:10 pm »
scifi - If you want the story of the Shadison viper, I'm sure I can dig it up or give you the jist of it, if it's still considered Cannon. PM me if so, though realize itll be completely OOC information as I've got no way to get it to ya IC.

scifibarbie

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 05:52:10 pm »
Thanks lynn.

Glad to see you still lurking around the forums! We miss rhynnikins and and her high priest squishy :D

LynnJuniper

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 10:41:23 pm »
I actually RPed Rhynn recently. She's doing a bit of planar hopping with Squishy at her side. She's found Toril and Forgotten Realms, but she's by no means my main character anymore, I play something even worse (yes! worse than Rhynn now)
An enchantress...who promptly found the highest level cruelest bastard on the server and married him
Sound familliar xD?

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 11:34:10 pm »
Let's hear it for non-canon adventuring! :)

anything