The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Note Regarding Development  (Read 238 times)

OneST8

A Note Regarding Development
« on: April 21, 2009, 01:19:38 pm »
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to speak my mind a little regarding the recent volume of NwN updates.

Everyone gets excited with new features, bugfixes and enhancements however this is because it's publicly broadcasted and readily playable. Of course, this is in the case of Layonara's NwN development.

With respect to the MMO, the dev team cranks out just as much work as what we've publicly done with NwN however the intimate details are not shared and as such, it's hard for the public to get as excited.

Basically, I just want to let everyone know that while the MMO's development may seem mysterious and vague on it's public face; please rest assured that significant progress is being made and I want you all to know that the level of work you've seen from the NwN side of things is exactly the level of work you don't see on the MMO side of things.

At some point in the future Layonara will get much more relaxed and transparent with the MMO's development but until that time comes everyone will have to trust that the lack of attention to NwN is being translated directly to progress made on the MMO.

Whether publicly or behind the scenes; Layonara dev's are working just as hard with every opportunity we have to spare.

Cheers & Enjoy the recent NwN updates!
-OneST8

The following users thanked this post: Aragon, Serissa, iceyfire, Link092

anything