The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A tenfold hurray for Stormspirit and Pankoki!  (Read 129 times)

Harlas Ravelkione

A tenfold hurray for Stormspirit and Pankoki!
« on: February 04, 2006, 07:45:54 am »
What a ridethis has been! Hours and hours of truly epic questing and splendid RP. Storm and Pan really worked wonders on this one.
  From the beginning when Kobal met his distant kinsmen, who was Lorekeeper of the Clans, to infiltrating the Silent Axe mercenaries, having his tendons cut for a failure, to rescuing 3 halfling girls and a pregnant elf from Yegar and his Silent Axe band, to being accused of molesting these girls and the elf, to discovering the location of a lost relic that might return hope to ending the threat of the Blood Pool, to lifting a curse on a sacred Ilsarien Island near Harper's Ferry, to first killing and then raisinghis fellow party members as they turned undead after being killed by cursed undead on the Isle, to fighting a contingent of Ilsare's celestials, to returning to Yegar and confronting him with the relic and his past as Thane of the Crescent Moon and Shield, to making the travel to Norand and open the gates to the corrupted halls and tunnels of the Clans, to fighting a way through thousands of undead and fiends, to passing riddles and tests on the way, to finally destroying the Blood Pool, and thereby loosing 2 newly found friends... SHEEZ WHAT A QUEST!
  The story, the characters, the set-up, the areas, the battles... everything was better than I could have ever wished for! This ECDQ is something neither Kobal nor Harlas will ever forget. Thank you!
  Also a big hug and thank you to the fantastic group of players who came along for the ride. Without you I would not have gotten to the Pool at all. Thank you for standing up at weird hours for this, and thank you foraiding and helping however you could to get Kobal through the tests and battlesalong the way.
  My gratitude goes to:
  • Hargranar Craggenhilt
  • Connor Garvil
  • Katrien Hommel
  • Ahndar Sussail
  • Varka Cleaveson
  • Vigg Belber
  • Synal'dur Hano'del
  • Bilviki
  • Plenarius Ashaley
  • Derrick Loadson
  • Lia Di'makiir
  • Alantha T'Sarran
  • Deiwos
  • Fenrir Thornaxe
  • Gotak Gungur
  • Jacchri Abianca
  • Rolf Havblod Bjoernsen
  • Geir Sigurdsson
  • Quantum Windword
  • Bra'car Fireface
  • Brualot
  • Tarradon Duval
  • Michaelis Draego
 You all contributed to making this a truly memorable experience.
  Thank you for that. Harlas

FlameStrike

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
Re: A tenfold hurray for Stormspirit and Pankoki!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 07:58:10 am »
Congratulations once more, and thank you for inviting me. It was a pleasure to join and smite undead with you all. ;)

Leanthar

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 08:25:23 am »
Good job Storm and Pan.  Good job to players. Sounds like a lot of fun was had!

blonde

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 10:20:51 am »
That was truly an epic among epic quests. Awesome work Storm and Pan! And congrats to Kobal for surviving through all the horrors. :)

Dorganath

RE: A tenfold hurray for Stormspirit and Pankoki!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 10:23:24 am »
Great work to Storm and Pan...as usual, and a big thanks to Harlas for the invite. It was well worth all the early mornings! :)

Chuckles_McChuck

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 10:43:37 am »
definately an epic quest.  Thanks for inviting me it was great and well worth the very early mornings.

s0ulz

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 10:45:48 am »
Big thank you and pet on the back of Storm and Pan. Really impressive work. Too bad I couldn't stick around til the last hour of the final part, but I knew you all could do it. Congratulations to Kobal, for he really is epic.

If I remember right, the ECDQ was in total over 60 hours? or did it grasp the 70 hour limit?

aragwen

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 11:00:18 am »
Well done Pan and Storm for a great quest.  You guys set the bar so high, it is just unbelievable. Keep up the great work.
  Congratulations to Kobal for surviving all handed to himand thanksfor inviting me.

OneST8

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 11:09:03 am »
Thanks everyone! Finally orth can get back to work!

hehe!

Pankoki

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 11:34:19 am »
Ahh what can we say... We aim to please.
    8)

slipperhero

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2006, 01:48:10 am »
A big thanks to Pan and Storm and congratulations to Kobal.
The 30 or so hours I've spent infront of my conputer on these quests have been the best so far on Layonara. Keep up the good work!

cappyra

RE: A tenfold hurray for Stormspirit and Pankoki!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 07:09:16 am »
There isn't much more I can say that hasn't been said.

Thanks to the GMs for an absolutly phenomenal time.  The hard work, dedication and attention to detail shown through in this truely Epic Quest.

Thanks to Kobal for the invite.  My blades are at your service.

Thanks to all the other players that were there.  The roleplay was exceptional.

Har!