The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A trip to the Thunder Peaks  (Read 296 times)

s0ulz

A trip to the Thunder Peaks
« on: November 14, 2008, 01:47:44 am »
Hello and good day.

For a while Fenrir has wanted to visit the reformed Thunder Peaks, yet the danger levels of the area have climbed so he has not been able to.

I'd like to see who could possibly join Fenrir on a venture to see the Losthammer ruins and the remains of Essrantor's tower with Fenrir.

If anyone's interested, Fenrir will wait for possible companions at the Treehouse/Inn near the portal to Dalanthar (what's the name of the place again, S.. something).

Preferred time of departure would be 6-7 PM GMT tonight accoding to forum time. The trip is mostly about roleplay, storytelling and recollection of past events, so bring your listening hat along with your giantbat +7. Area difficulty dictates everyone who wants to join to be level 17+ and since there is probably going to be a noticeable level spread, be ready to be useful in both combat and active in communication, so we don't get an off avalanche or giant tribe on our backs ;) . This is a great chance for newer and older players/characters alike to get a glance at one of Chongo's top notch areas and hear about the background of it. Plus, a healthy dose of dwarven putdowns and bloody wounds.

Feel free to discuss this here and ask any questions that might arise, I'll be checking the forums every once in a while.

Peace.

akata

Re: A trip to the Thunder Peaks
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 05:46:06 am »
Hiya, I'll try and make it with Angela, she did promise to help Fenrir after all :)

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 06:07:14 am »
I will try to be there as Chakar, he has IC reasons to go there too. Since he was one of the folks that held Essrantor's army nro 2 at bay while some others took down one of the Pillars.

Harlas Ravelkione

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 06:07:22 am »
I'd have liked to come, but a trip to the parents came in the way. Have fun guys!

Masterjack

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 06:34:58 am »
I would love to go but can not, I'm going out of town for a week. Have fun and stay safe.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 09:09:02 am »
**shakes fist** You were supposed to wait until the weekend, Fen! I'm bleeding at work.

;)  Have fun!

blonde

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 09:55:17 am »
Savin will probably be there around 6.30 pm gmt, might be a little bit later.

s0ulz

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 01:11:13 pm »
This is in 30 minutes now.

Dorganath

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 03:53:07 pm »
Quote from: miltonyorkcastle
I'm bleeding at work.

:o

You might want to consider a different line of work.

;)

lonnarin

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 04:18:13 pm »
Quote from: Dorganath
:o

You might want to consider a different line of work.

;)

Come now, losing buckets of blood on the job is a great feeling of accomplishment!  After I almost sawed my index finger off making cabinets, I could honestly say I've contributed blood, sweat and tears to my profession.  I probably drink a pint of my own blood sucking on hand injuries every year.  Ah, and the dreaded Black Widow?  I'm immune to them.  Been bitten by those things plenty of times now tossing old pallets into to the woodpile suffering little more than a wee bump and some itching with slight dizziness and numbing pain.  Latrodectism is highly overrated.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 04:22:20 pm »
I like my job.... until they try to temporarily make me an accountant.....

I bleed paper.