The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Adventures again again  (Read 893 times)

akata

Re: Adventures again again
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2009, 07:11:03 pm »
//first off a thank you for all the people that showed up for the event, was a tini bit more then I had expected *grins* therefore a huge thank you for the understanding and to the players who left to adventure elsewhere :)

second part of the trip will (if all goes well) be friday same starting (I'll make a event later on the calendar)
Anyone able to make it down the cave for the starting time are welcome to join

if there are any questions feel free to pm me :)

akata

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2009, 04:39:38 pm »
//Sorry to inform that I have been unable to find a date that fits all this weekend, therefore I'm cancelling the continuation of the adventure for this time. Feel free to magic yourself out or stay and gag over Amanda and Storolds snuggling :)

akata

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2010, 08:16:19 am »
*dust of the old poster*

It's time to once again sharpen the blade and axe, join the adventure before your neighbour!!!

EventHorizon

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2010, 06:49:46 am »
More adventures!

Alantha and Angela invites all those intrested to join in this endevour, be aware, the destination is among the more hazzardous places one could visit and anyone joining the trip does so at his/her own perril.
Meet at castle hilm and prepare to enter the deep, we will be traveling it extensivly to visit the old emerald caverns.

//**OOC

Meet at: Castle Hilm.
Bring: *     to be able to: *     and dont forget: *
We are going to visit the old emerald caverns, as such you may want to prepare for: *
The time for this: *     is friday 11th of june 19.30 GMT.
In the event we determine that we are too few this trip may be cancelled all together, postsponed or modified in regards to the intended destination.

* : Insert suitable noun, verb or verbum.

Calender event here.

OOC*//

Hellblazer

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2010, 03:11:23 pm »
*Tyillaan sits alone in Hilm, under her invisibility spell. Waiting for others to come. Waaaiting.. waiiittting.. aaall alone."

//;)

anything