The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ancients Legacy Performance  (Read 735 times)

jadewillow

Ancients Legacy Performance
« on: January 24, 2015, 02:39:40 pm »
Hey Gang,Sorry I had to bail on the quest today. The lag was just so bad on my end, it was unworkable. I suspect it has something todo with my terrible network connection. I am unable to get anything decent in my particular subburb of Prague. It was great to see all the familar faces, and the passion still there. Keep it up. Hopefully one day I can rejoin you again. 

The following users thanked this post: mixafix, twidget658, miltonyorkcastle, davidhoff, willhoff, Charm2009

Dorganath

No worries!  It was difficult
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 08:46:09 pm »

No worries!  It was difficult for most people in one degree or the other.  That can happen with large groups like this.  We were all feeling it.

Thanks for trying!  There are also other ways to participate if the large quests aren't your thing.  Keep in touch with people and keep checking the forums.

Charm2009

I can relate and ended up
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 09:33:51 pm »

I can relate and ended up leaving as well, so your not alone. I could not see transitions (until after relogging) or keep track of the party. I crashed many times and thought it was my computer, along with the server load. If there are ways I can reduce the operations of my laptop to allot more resources to the game, I am all ears. I have a laptop, less than a year old, running Windows 8.1 on an Intel Core i3 2.60G; 4G RAM. Antiviris was shutdown.

davidhoff

Great to see you in-game
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2015, 02:50:17 am »

Great to see you in-game Flynn!  Yeah this quest was really really bad on lag, and I had to relog three times I think, so maybe was not on your side.  Keep coming back and it will get better; we're still working out these huge parties and a single server haha.