The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: And College Life Begins  (Read 317 times)

LynnJuniper

And College Life Begins
« on: August 28, 2006, 03:02:55 pm »
Overwhelming....

I just wanted to say if you see less of Rhynn around...

REJOICE!

No, that'd make me sad...but if that's how you see it.

Anyway, as it stands I'm still not sure how much time I'll have to myself....

It may come to the point where I can only be on scheduled quests that fit my time frame and not much else...

That being said, if you want to Rp with Rhynn or if there's something that needs to be done feel free to drop me a PM or contact me via messenger (LynnJuniper@msn.com)

Here's to hoping my brain doesn't get eaten

crazedgoblin

RE: And College Life Begins
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 03:09:48 pm »
enjoy :-)

LordCove

Re: And College Life Begins
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 03:11:43 pm »
Ahh.....the joy of College......err.....I think.

You'll love it.

D Blaze

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2006, 03:31:35 pm »
Good luck and have fun :)

Xandor Loriland

• Followers of Aeridin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2006, 03:47:04 pm »
Good luck and do well in school

Ne'er

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2006, 03:54:28 pm »
Oh... still two more years to go till college...

Grid Blader

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2006, 03:59:03 pm »
I can only say this.  Have the time of your life.  (I dont mean goof off and stuff like that and get bad grades) But enjoy it take time for yourself to take it all in.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2006, 04:20:31 pm »
Heh I accidentally took it all in all at once. Just now. Right now.

I think I nearly gave myself a heart attack *stares at the syllabi things thinking "Theres no way I can do this"*

Blackguy

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2006, 04:40:25 pm »
I wish we had college and campus and frathouses and all that stuff you seen in teenmovies in denmark. Give more easy ways to pick up girls in denmark..  *winkity wink *

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2006, 06:38:14 pm »
Yes!!!! Less Rhynn!!! *dances the no more rhynn dance*

*winks* you know im kidding, i need you here so i can sell you again, ive hurd the resale value on slaves is quight good *grins*

ohboy007

• View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: August 28, 2006, 07:38:24 pm »
    *weeps a bit* boo hoo :). I know the feeling, Im starting classes myself though im over any shock as im in my 3rd year now. Just do the following: take a deep breath, feed your sylybis to your dog, reprint it, read it over, (attention! dont feed it to your dog unless you can reprint it), go to all your classes (believe me it helps), listen, take notes, check out a couple of chicks in class (well guys in your case),*snap snap* not for too long have to pay attention to the professor, make friends, read, read, read, read, party on the weekends and finaly party with Jareg sometime :).

Good luck hun, and take ahold of the education like you own it.

LynnJuniper

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 08:27:11 pm »
    *giggles* Upon further reading of this english syllibus from HELL Its pretty apparent that I'll hardly be here -_-;

Four research projects in 4 months for one class...Its hillarious considering in highschool it took that long to do one...

I'm offically overwhelmed and wigging out

Rhynn signing off!

Eight-Bit

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2006, 08:33:22 pm »
    Just be glad you're not me, complainer. Never place into honors classes. Your advisor will try and weasel you into filling the class to boost your credits so they can charge you more. I have too many credits. Way too many. You're freakin' out? I'm freakin' out!

Fatherchaos

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2006, 09:27:49 pm »
    Don't worry, once you earn your first degree you'll realize that school is kind of like the borg. . .

You will be assimilated . . . you'll never stop going :)

I know, been an engineer for 10 years now and I still find myself going back to pickup yet another bachelors/masters program :)

ohboy007

• View Profile
      « Reply #14 on: August 28, 2006, 09:33:36 pm »
      Resistance is futile...

Pibemanden

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2006, 10:52:34 pm »
      Blackguy - 8/29/2006  1:40 AM

I wish we had college and campus and frathouses and all that stuff you seen in teenmovies in denmark. Give more easy ways to pick up girls in denmark..  *winkity wink *

I think the way it is now is rather good... But that is just my oppinion. And also Storold wont be around for that much out of GMT evenings now for the same reason(almost, my semester at AU just started).

Good luck Rhynn, pay attention in classes and work a little and I am sure you will do great.

scotcar

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 04:05:11 am »
      Good luck with it.  As was said above, you should make sure that you enjoy yourself a little while you are there.  

Then, ten years after doing your degree and honours you can go back and do something fun!

That's what I did.  Well, not that working full time and doing an MBA is exactly fun. Oh, doing a little contracting out of hours and playing here also cuts into your social life.  Bah, who needs friends anyway.....

Shadowblade225

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 01:30:02 pm »
      Good luck :)

Zelda1

• Followers of Folian S'pae
        • Followers of Lucinda
        • View Profile
      « Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 02:52:51 pm »
      *gives Jess a big hug* Man will you need it. Remember to sleep when possible and on the weekends, go to some wild parties! But don't get too drunk cause after the party, you'll be needing to get back to work. Good luck! Do whatever it takes to get that A! :)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 03:43:18 pm »
      bah. college ain't so bad. once you find your rhythm, you'll have plenty of time. the trick is getting there, finding your flow, and then applying it to each class encounter. the projects that at the moment seem so daunting will soon become afterthoughts, normalities that hardly impede your normal mode of function.