The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Announcing New GM  (Read 1315 times)

Rowana

Announcing New GM
« on: February 29, 2016, 11:05:35 am »
Hello everyone!We wanted to make this overdue announcement to welcome Teo to the GM Team. He's been working pretty diligently over the last month to learn the tools and processes. We know some of you have gotten the chance to experience and/or train him as a GM. Hopefully everyone is enjoying the process.Anyway, please everyone greet the latest addition to the GM team and start getting ready for the ensuing trauma!Thanks for stepping up to help the community out Teo!~row (on behalf of the GM team)

cbnicholson

As one of his first guinea
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 04:49:32 pm »

As one of his first guinea pigs, I say WELCOME!  Also, work on the tpk thing. :D

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face." 

Oscar Wilde

Acacea

cbnicholson wrote: Also, work
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 05:18:10 pm »

Quote from: "cbnicholson"&cid="2759814"

Also, work on the tpk thing. :D

Nonsense; TPKs are time-honored traditions, as are server pausing, server saving/crashing, accidentally porting PCs to DM's location, etc etc... *shifty* 

willhoff

Don't forget the "death
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 05:51:06 pm »

Don't forget the "death wand"!  Congrats Teo on becoming a GM!  As one of your first experiments I too can attest to your rising star status, well except for the save game thingy.  Never even knew Brew left half way through our improptu...nice work!

Serissa

Looking forward to your
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 07:34:33 pm »

Looking forward to your quests!

Teo

Thanks for the welcomes, I
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 08:56:27 pm »

Thanks for the welcomes, I hope to see you all in game soon. But you won't see me!

silverblades

Thankyou and congrats! on
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 12:50:21 am »

Thankyou and congrats! on DM.. you have big shoes to fill behind all those before you. take your time and above all have fun..

There can be only One.

ShiffDrgnhrt

Yay a new DM/GM!  That makes
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2016, 01:56:25 pm »

Yay a new DM/GM!  That makes me happy!  Can't wait to see how you do things.  :)

Teo

Just a heads up... My first
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 09:50:49 pm »

Just a heads up... My first creation is in mind, and I've put a start to it in Rumor Has It. 

merlin34baseball

Congrats Son! You've come
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 12:50:59 pm »

Congrats Son! You've come along way since Alton the halfling prankster you created at age 8! And thank you to the team as well for creating a place where a kid can come on and be welcomed at 8 and grow into a GM years later!

anything