The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Another note of absence  (Read 889 times)

Pibemanden

Another note of absence
« on: April 10, 2014, 03:05:31 pm »
Well the time has finally come for me to grow up and actually finish my education. After having spent 9 years in Aarhus I am finally due to hand in my thesis and go out into the world. I am turning it in the 30th of this month so I wont be around too much before that.Secondly when I have -finallly- turned that in I have two weeks empty my appartment and say goodbye to my friends, as I am flying out to Japan the 15th of May to start my new life as a postdoctoral researcher. So I will be without a computer to run NWN on at least for the first bit of time. If you need to contact me though I am available through pm.

Lance Stargazer

(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2014, 03:14:58 pm »

Though changes Pibe, yet all for good I hope.

Don't be  a strnager and poke your head around from time to time, and good luck with all what life has in wait for you.

Cheers.

mixafix

(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2014, 05:44:54 pm »

lol what is this...a competition to have the most exotic story here........sounds a pretty big change......hope the adventure is all it sounds like...enjoy for sure....but make sure you return with some new converts! see you on the flip side.

willhoff

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2014, 10:04:19 pm »

Have fun in Japan with those gesha gurls!  And just so you know, some of us never really grow up.

See you when you get back.

Willhoff

miltonyorkcastle

(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 10:59:26 am »

Yup, we'll be keeping an eye out for ya!

Ravemore

(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 11:29:59 am »

Agreed! You will be missed. :-)

Dorax Windsmith

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 03:19:45 am »

Congratulations on the transition!

Mooneyes

(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 07:29:07 am »

It's finally happening. Have a great time with this new adventure. *cheers you on**

Aphel

(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 08:59:36 am »

I wish you best of luck and a nice party once the whole handing in of the thesis is successfully behind you!

Brutus_Clawfoot

(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 03:36:44 pm »

Safe travels to you man!

And save some 'darn' sushi for the rest of us will you?

Wow! Wouldn't it be cool if he drummed up some Japanese gamers to jump in here? Yeah! Dig it!

Safe returns dude!

Pibemanden

I have finally arrived and
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 08:59:26 am »

I have finally arrived and all the paperwork is almost done. Although I do not have a wired connection to the internet yet, but I hope that my wireless is stable enough to play and allow me to follow the forums a little more actively. Although I am still not sure how much time I will have for that during my stay.

anything