The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Ant Patrol in Port Hampshire  (Read 195 times)

twidget658

Ant Patrol in Port Hampshire
« on: November 02, 2005, 08:01:00 pm »
I realize there are not any 'guards' in Port Hampshire, but I don't think that an ant patrol is necessary, either.

Just another case of someone bringing in what ever they are running from. The ant was right at the gate staring me down, poisoned me, and then got a addy longsword crew cut. (No lollipop included)

Thanks to whoever for the warm welcome into Port Hampshire.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Ant Patrol in Port Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 12:13:00 am »
a bad heir cut and no lollipop, pore thing.

Bryantiza

• View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 12:38:00 am »
    hmm it could have been me but i logged at about 11pm so......i''m guessing it wasn't me...and Leo and myself slaughtered them before entering Hampshire anyway so....i'll shut up now...

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 02:40:00 am »
    I know I've accidentally lured ants into hampshire before with Talan.  And believe me, it wasnt because I was running from them.

If someone spawns the ants before you and doesn't fight them (can be done just by walking by a little too close.)  They spawn and wander around.  If some of them wander between the hill and tha hamp wall, and hang out there as you walk by, they'll spot and target anyone that runs into hamp just before they hit the door.  So, unless your machine is reallly slow, you load through 10-20 seconds before them, and continue on your way.

I was going to the craft hall, then realized just past the monument that I needed.. I dont know, some kind of tool or oil, so i went to the temple of deliar, and here was this ant loping into town making a beeline for the pawn shop.

He never got that far, but he didn't have anything great to unload either, so I don't know what his hurry was.

-TV

Edit: er, my point is: with ants, i'd give people the benefit of the doubt.  However there ARE a lot of blatant examples of this happening.  This one could easily have been unintentional though.

Bryantiza

• View Profile
      « Reply #4 on: November 03, 2005, 03:15:00 am »
      thats nothing, i found one in the inn once. I cracked up.....until it ate me...

twidget658

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2005, 06:21:00 am »
      Bryantiza - 11/4/2005  12:15 AM

thats nothing, i found one in the inn once. I cracked up.....until it ate me...

It's all fun and games until someone gets eaten.

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2005, 10:22:00 pm »
      The ant's go marching one by one hurrah... hurrah... the ant's go marching one by one hurrah! ... hurrah!... The ant's go marching one by one the little one stops to rampage in the sun and they all go marching down... into the ground... to eat all the drow...

The ant's go marching two by two hurrah... hurrah... the ant's go marching two by two hurrah!... hurrah! the ant's go marching two by two the little one stops to bite you in two and they all go marching down... into the ground... to eat all the drow...

the ant's go marching three by three hurrah... hurrah... the ant's go marching three by three Hurrah!... hurrah!... The ant's go marching three by three the little one stops to knock down a tree and they all go marhcing down.. into the ground.. .to eat all the drow...

the ant's go marching four by four hurrah... hurrah... the ant's go marching four by four hurrarh! hurrah!... the ant's go marching four by four the little one stops to wipe out the rich and poor and they all go marching down.. into the ground.. to eat all the drow...

aragwen

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2005, 11:01:00 pm »
      LOL.......Doc you are too much!!

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
        • View Profile
      « Reply #8 on: November 03, 2005, 11:06:00 pm »
      *crys* beutiful

Marswipp

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2005, 09:31:00 am »
      Leading off of Doc...

Five by five;
      The little one stops to collect the cows

Six by six;
      The little one stops to beat the oxen

Seven by seven;
      The little one stops to break the doors

Eight by eight;
      The little one stops to bite the furniture

Nine by nine;
      The little one stops to cut the swords

Ten by ten;
      The little one stops to envenom the survivors
      Playing D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, Pathfinder, and exploring Starfinder through a VTT

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2005, 09:34:00 am »
      Marswipp.... the action is supposed to rhyme with the number

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2005, 10:08:00 am »
      *laughs*  I love the "Ants Go Marching" song.  I sing it everytime I go on a road trip.  Used to work kids' daycamps, and it was a staple.

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2005, 03:50:00 pm »
      The ants go marching five by five hurrah.. hurrah.. the ants go marching five by five hurrah! hurrah! The ants go marching five by five the little one stops to eat you alive and they all go marching down.. into the ground.. to eat all the drow

The ants go marching six by six hurrah.. hurrah.. the ants go marching six by six hurrah! hurrah! The ants go marching six by six the little one stops to break your bones like sticks and they all go marching down.. into the ground.. to eat all the drow

The ants go marching seven by seven hurrah... hurrah.. the ants go marching seven by seven hurrah! hurrah! the ants go marching seven by seven the little one stops crush half of Devon and they all go marhing down.. into the ground.. to eat all the drow

The ants go marching eight by eight hurrah... hurrah.. the ants go marching eight by eight hurrah! hurrah! the ants go marching eight by eight the little ones stops to knock down the gate and they all go marching down.. into the ground.. to eat all the drow

The ants go marching nine by nine hurrah... hurrah.. the ants go marching nine by nine hurrah! hurrah! the ants go marching nine by nine the little one casts stop time and they all go marching down.. into the ground.. to eat all the drow.

The ants go marching ten by ten hurrah ... hurrah.. the ants go marching ten by ten hurrah! hurrah! the ants go marching ten by ten the little one stops to wipe out the men and they all go marching down... into the ground... to eat all the drow.

anything