The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Apology on thunder peaks mithril run.  (Read 141 times)

jrizz

Apology on thunder peaks mithril run.
« on: October 07, 2007, 05:13:18 pm »
Due to a mechanical error on my part the mithril and titanium deposits in the thunder peaks did not re-spawn as they are set to. I am sorry you missed out on that load. It was not my intention to deny anyone of CNR without some kind of compensation in its place.

Explanation:
On your mithril run the day before I and another GM were spicing things up with you. The giants were harder to fight. They did not fall as they normally would. We were controlling some of them and making them fight smarter. I had gone down to the hall of ore and removed the mithril and titanium. My plan was that when you got there you would have found a giant mining party. There would have been a battle and if you had won (as you were winning all the fights even though the giants were tougher) you would have found the mined ore on the giants. But since the giants in the chambers above were tougher you decided the maybe it was not a good idea to keep going. Perhaps and wise move. As it turns out the method I used to remove the mithiril and titanium was the wrong way to do it and caused it to stay gone. So on your next day's mithril run you got to the CNR area and it was still gone and my placeable was still there. I do apologize for this mistake and please know that I did not intend to keep you from that load. I am sorry that you came up empty on that run. Also I am sorry that I cannot compensate you on this. I hope it was not too much of a set back.

Skywatcher

Re: Apology on thunder peaks mithril run.
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 06:06:32 pm »
Ah well a bit disappointing to have gone all that way and gotten nothing for it but such is life.  You don't always get what you expect so you move on.  Thanks for letting us know what happened.  At least the GMs were able to figure out what happened and fix it so it won't happen again.

jrizz

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 06:39:26 pm »
Well I promise lots of fun on tonight's hunt ;)

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2007, 06:46:53 pm »
Oh boy...  =oP  Why dont i ever get an invite...

Stockholm

• View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 07:18:14 pm »
    No worries mate. We all make small mistakes sometimes. And I'm just happy to know that the mithril aren't gone forever.. :p

// Boon Loom

set

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 07:25:35 pm »
    thanks for the explanation, am glad that it turned out to be something simple.
    i was on both ventures into the mines, when we fought the giants i had a great time. you could tell that they were better organized and being led to stop a incursion within there domain. i don't mind getting beat (gravas does though)
    thanks
    set

anything