The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Attention: A Tale of Form is Cancalled Tonight.  (Read 361 times)

Lalaith Va'lash

Attention: A Tale of Form is Cancalled Tonight.
« on: October 13, 2007, 06:55:22 pm »
To all Tale of Form would be questers:

I'm really very sorry to have to do this, and only hours before the start of the quest, but, I can not run this quest tonight.

I had initially planned to have all material prepared for the quest before today, but this week has hit me hard with Graduate School and other RL drama and I'm quite unprepared.

On top of the stresses, I really don't have the heart to put into this story to make it what I'd planned for it to be.  I've debated a while, and I hate to let you all down, but I also don't want to try to run a quest not even giving half of myself to it.

I'm sorry for the disappointment, I will reschedule the quest sometime when I can devote myself to it as you deserve.

Sincerely,

Anank?/Lala

http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=2702&day=2007-10-13&c=3

The following users thanked this post: Tobias, Stephen_Zuckerman, osxmallard, iceyfire, Script Wrecked

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Attention: A Tale of Form is Cancalled Tonight.
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 08:27:01 pm »
Aw... **Hangs his head.* And I went home early for it, too. Guess that just means there'll be more to look forward to, next time! :)

I do respect the decision, and will do what I have to to make it next time.

Pseudonym

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 08:51:36 pm »
That's cool Lala ... you will, however, have to speak to my wife about reclaiming that goodwill credit I used up to get permission to attend today's quest!

:)

Thanks for the notice though and looking forward to the next quest.

*with a sigh, heads off to do the long list of RL Sunday chores instead of Layo fun*

Trace Nightwind

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2007, 05:40:16 pm »
Quote from: Stephen_Zuckerman
Aw... **Hangs his head.* And I went home early for it, too. Guess that just means there'll be more to look forward to, next time! :)

I do respect the decision, and will do what I have to to make it next time.

Haha me too.  I left a birthday party early for it and actually got hit for doing so.  Oh well...next time it is!