The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Back from Turkey and Cyrodiil  (Read 173 times)

Niles09

Back from Turkey and Cyrodiil
« on: May 10, 2006, 06:47:57 am »
Weeee Im back!
Well what to say, I went to Turkey to see the sun eclipse, and when I got home I bought Oblivion. Since then I (Noras) have been battling valiants in honourable head to head fights, sneaked past nasty monsters and saved the poor farmer. But, oh well, I started to miss human company, the chance to really RP my char, and ofcourse this very nice forum.
So Noras is taking a break, while Zan sharpens her sword, strengthens her bow and return from the woods :)

Either way Ive now and then scrolled through the forums here, too be a bit updated. I think I heard something about no death penalties and ofcourse there have been alot of fuzz about nwn2. Should you need someone to make concept art for the nwn2 mod, I'll be glad to help ;)
I'll check around the forums too see if anything else have happened.

uh! and dont forget to check my album http://layonaraonline.com/forums/photos/photo-thumbnails.asp?albumid=311 Ive made a huge update!

anyway its good to be back :)

silverdraco

Re: Back from Turkey and Cyrodiil
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 07:01:13 am »
I'm kinda new here Only been here a few weeks (I think about 4 weeks meaby e few more). I don't think i know you or any of you characters but I'm going to say this any way.
Welcome back Niles09. :)

iceyfire

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 09:49:42 pm »
Will be good to see Zanirith back in the fray once more.
*Grins* can tell off sab more for blowing up helpless animals.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 10:13:50 pm »
*chuckles*  I wanna go to Turkey....

Talan Va'lash

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 11:15:34 am »
*chuckles* I wanna blow up helpless animals....

Niles09

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 11:44:40 am »
"*Grins* can tell off sab more for blowing up helpless animals."

"*chuckles* I wanna blow up helpless animals...."

What in the name of! I think its good Zanirth is back to make some order again! ;)