The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Cainforge trip  (Read 3092 times)

davidhoff

Cainforge trip
« on: August 24, 2019, 04:46:09 am »
//there are four chests up front at 174 wayfare for quest loot.  @Talia I think we still need you to drop off your loot so we can make a tally and let others know when to come by and browse "all" the items.  Also, we can then compute an ore/gem split so folks can come pick there share up.  If you were on the quest and have comments please post here.

The following users thanked this post: scifibarbie, willhoff

Talia

Re: Cainforge trip
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 12:27:58 pm »
Thanks to Orth, I was able to get out last night.  I placed all of the items and coins I had in the chest at the house. 

The following users thanked this post: swoop, scifibarbie, davidhoff, willhoff

scifibarbie

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 09:20:48 pm »
If everything has been dropped off and we are ready to tally, I would just like to put my bid in for the brilunar boots, the stick of yew and maybe a bit of titanium. Otherwise just the normal share of mithril after divvy and some coins for bills.

Abi

The following users thanked this post: davidhoff

davidhoff

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 03:49:17 am »
//Ok I got the tally.  I've never done a loot split after the fact like this so I'm gona try it like this...

I think anyone who wanted to look at the loot already has.  I know scifi has.  If you see an item you like, please go ahead and take it and post here what you took and if it's unusual what its attributes were.  If anyone wants to contest you on an item they can do it here.

The ore count was Titanium 30 nugs, Adamantium 1 nug, Mithril 20 nugs, and Cobalt 12 nugs.  Also, 1 titanium ingot and 10 adamantium ingots (mangled addy).  The gold was 4720 true.

Please post here if you want a share of the ore or gold.  By Wednesday 8/28 at 8pm est I will post the split based on who posted here.  After that you all have until Friday 8/30 at 8pm est  to get any items and your share of ore and gold.  Anything left in the chests after that will be the property of Ryubi and Corky.

The following users thanked this post: swoop, willhoff

willhoff

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 04:42:31 am »
I would like a share of the ore.  I stake no claim on the items at this time. No claim on the trues as well.

~Ryubi Jingles

The following users thanked this post: davidhoff

swoop

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 03:54:44 pm »
Quenton pipes up: I took one of the six lost clan shields but do not have any interest in the other items. I would like a share of the ores, but not the ingots or the trues.

The following users thanked this post: davidhoff, willhoff

scifibarbie

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 10:31:25 pm »
I yoinked the yew branch and the brilurar boots (+2 AC, +1 lv 7 spellslot sorc). And as sted before, when the ores is ready for divvy i would like some, along w the true.
Thanks guys!
 Cant wait to trael with you all again!!

davidhoff

« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2019, 09:20:37 pm »
Ok, time to declare split.  For ease I have determined who get's what exact amount and put their first Letter next to their number.

Raw Ore for those declared: Corky, Ryubi, Abi and Quent
Titanium 30 nugs/4 = 7c, 7r, 8a, 8q
Addy 1nug/4 = 1q
Mithril 20nugs/4 =5c, 5r, 5a, 5q
Cobalt 12 nugs/4 = 3c, 3r, 3a, 3q

Mangled Ore and Ingots for those declared: Corky, Ryubi and Abi
Mangled Addy 10/3 = 3c, 3r, 4a
Titanium Ingot 1/3 = 1a

Coin was 4720 and only Corky and Abi wanted some.  I'm going to log in and sell unwanted items to add to this total; so wait until I edit the post Abi and I'll post you're new share and put it in one of the chests.  Also I think I'll keep two of the lost clan shields up front for a while for any that might want them.  I think Wimkin said he might want one; not sure if he got it.

Edit: Coin was 4720, but after selling stuff it went to10305.  So you're split is 5152 Abi and I left it in the far right chest.

Note: Please pick you're stuff up by Friday at 8pm edt or it becomes ours!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 10:02:51 pm by davidhoff »

The following users thanked this post: swoop, scifibarbie, willhoff

scifibarbie

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2019, 01:17:23 am »
I picked up all my share. Thanks guys!

Abi

swoop

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2019, 11:11:41 pm »
Oh yeah, I picked up mine too!