The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Diversion  (Read 163 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

Diversion
« on: November 07, 2005, 06:55:00 pm »
Hi. Well, the woman I've been in love with for the past two years or so has just let me know that, for mental health reasons, she can never interact with me again, so... Well, what else am I going to do but get online and play video games?

I'm up for some bashing, and my usual bashing server is down. Anyone who wants to come along, may. Pyyran'll be recruiting in Hlint for the next little while.

Hey, better than sobbing hysterically.

Falreign

RE: Diversion
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 10:46:00 pm »
Right on I am the king of diversion and getting away from the problem. But on top of that even a king has to know when to confront his enemies in battle. Have fun, bash gobolins, shoot fish, have your character tell his own story to a few respectable people but always remember to take care of your real self and his emotions.

Game on!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2005, 09:40:00 am »
errr... what happens when you warn the woman (possible significant other, if ladies aren't your thing) about the mental health issues she might encounter dating you, but she doesn't believe you?  Worse, what happens when she finds out you weren't kidding?

freemen2

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 05:38:00 pm »
Well Milt dat be 'n interesting question and quite easilly answered at that *nods, nods*
She or that significant other, will feel bad about themselves...however as humans donna enjoy the mia culpa tingy...they will do there upmost, and gosh darn it, donna dey do it well...to cut and slash your mind, heart and soul to wee bits..I probably still have a few fingernails gashes on my body, actually as well...in order to feel better, even if that never really helps them in the long run ;)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2005, 07:24:00 am »
don't mind the fingernail gashes; it's the rest of it that gets a bit annoying  ;)