The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Central and East Server  (Read 547 times)

Doc-Holiday

RE: Central and East Server
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2005, 05:06:00 pm »
Get in there.. have fun.. stop people and talk to them.. if they are sitting on bench it's probably cause they need someone to talk too... Weston sits on a bench alot... that sounds wrong but I think you know what I mean even though I KNOW what your thinking.... and how... unless I'm blind from a migrain I can't WAIT for people to talk to me.. I try to stop in and talk to big scary high level people too...

I even RPed the wierd door I found stuck in the trees... Plen was SURE it was just a tree house... however.. bloody stone doors aren't the normal fare.. he he he

Gulnyr

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2005, 06:50:00 pm »
Doc-Holiday - 11/8/2005  8:06 PM
I even RPed the wierd door...

Psst!  It's 'weird.'  The E comes before the I.  If you think it's odd that it breaks the usual "I before E" rule, think of what word it is.

aragwen

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2005, 01:06:00 am »
Komoda - 11/9/2005 1:09 AM I would bet the only time a GM gets to rp is when they are portraying an avatar or one of blood's generals or popping in to have a face-to-face conversation with a player. Other than they have work and maintaining the game.

I will take that bet as well.
  I know most of the gm's better as their RP characters than as their DM characters. Sometimes I do not even realise a particular RP character is a DM till he you join one of his quests. Most of the DM's have great RP characters which are very involved in the world.
  And seeing Blood is not great RP as Talan said......just because you dont see him for long before you are dead and not seeing much.

Niles09

« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2005, 05:10:00 am »
Rhizome - 11/8/2005  11:26 AM    ...and please join the Dregar series quests. :)
  Rhizome
 I would so much love to join those quest, exactly like I would like to join Leanthers, and all the others but the most of them are placed so for most Europeans it would require them to skip work/school next day.

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2005, 07:01:00 am »
Hack and slash is not the fast way to level....  it's the slow, hard, and arduous way to level, at least in my opinion.  And I'll tell you what a lot of hack and slash will get you here, and it's not levels.  It's DT's.

Vyris

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2005, 07:09:00 am »
Gulnyr - 11/8/2005  7:50 PM

Psst!  It's 'weird.'  The E comes before the I.  If you think it's odd that it breaks the usual "I before E" rule, think of what word it is.

hehe Captain Grammar strikes again! dundum de da!

It's a bird!
It's a plane!
No, it's, it's...
Grammar man!

In all seriousness, I appreciate anytime Gulnyr (or anoyone else for that matter) corrects something I repeatedly misspell.

On the topic though, Dregar is a dangerous, unforgiving place to adventure. That being said, theres no reason a group of 4-5 players with level 7-10 characters cannot explore Dregar. You won't be fighting some things, you will have to avoid some spawns, and use your head with encounters. But it is fun, challenging and rewarding to play there. Also, if there were more lower level characters that would brave the wilderness to get there I bet they would get more of a chance to meet some of the mid-high level folks on Layonara.

Vyris

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2005, 08:27:00 am »
I am Doc!... I say Wierd... and other... non..unspelled words.. and.. ALL LOGIC BENDS TO MY BENIFIT... except when it benefits me to bend it the other way... yes... always.... shut up Pox... I know what your thinking...

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2005, 09:02:00 am »
....it's, "I know what > you're <  thinking." As in, "you are,"  not the posessive "your"   ;)

Doc-Holiday

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2005, 11:37:00 am »
I'm sorry but you are wrong

It's okay.. I will allow it

if fact.. I demand that you be wrong until such time as I feel that you should be right

:)

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2005, 11:38:00 am »
Daggomet!  I'm always wrong... *kicks a rock down the sidewalk*

Stephen_Zuckerman

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2005, 12:31:00 pm »
I reject your spelling, and substitute my own!

Can I go blow stuff up, now?

Malc3k

• Druids
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2005, 01:16:00 pm »
Gulnyr - 11/9/2005  2:50 AM

Not the only one....their, leisure, seizure... the English language is terrible for following its own syntax

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2005, 01:17:00 pm »
I am always mispelling wierd or weird, does it really matter, you know what I meant. Shall I spell it for you this way 'i' as in long 'e', wird.

The whole thread is about getting off the west server, and freeing up space for the new players just coming into the game.

anything