The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Character development question  (Read 45 times)

realTerand

• View Profile
    Character development question
    « on: February 08, 2006, 07:02:33 pm »
    I'm new here so sorry if I make a double post of a recently discussed topic. I was just wondering about the journals in the character development forum. Is it required that everyone keep one? Are they required for CDQs? And one more question. Are there any specificrequirements for doing CDQs? Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

Leanthar

Re: Character development question
    « Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 07:13:21 pm »
    A development thread (journal as you are calling it) is not required in many cases. Many players keep them so that they can further develop their character as well as keep things in their mind of what happens in the world.  They are not required for CDQ's but it wouldn't hurt either. CDQ's can be run 1 time per bioware account every 2 real-life months--so if you have 1 character you can have a CDQ every 2 months.  But we do request that they be important to the character and not 'just because'. While we have a lot of Quest GM's we still have a limited time so we ask that the time be respected.  CDQ's are for character development.

There are a few PrC's that require a CDQ and a few PrC's that require a character development thread and a CDQ.

realTerand

• View Profile
      Re: Character development question
      « Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 07:27:32 pm »
      Ah thanks for the info. I think that answers my questions.

anything