The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Class Discussion  (Read 382 times)

Stephen_Zuckerman

Re: Class Discussion
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2006, 02:10:55 pm »
A tasty metaphor, I'd say. Yes, tasty's the world for it.  Barbarians will be cooler in Party and Solo once they're updated to 3.5, though... Maybe we'll see more of what is totally the coolest character class aside from Rogue.

Nyralotep

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 03:14:34 pm »
Hey!  I'm one of those untalented players Chongo and Talan mentioned!  :)  Anyway I've long since given up soloing (except for CNR) and going in parties is the way I like to adventure and it's a lot safer being in a herd, especially since I play a wiz.  And Chongo and ZV were right on, the GM team has a lot on their table.  I personally want them to point the majority of their energy to getting to NWN2, but that's just me.

As for barbs, well look at Beasty...he took the heavy armor feat to overcome the lack of AC and he has tons of hit points...299 right now at 17th level and he has fun but still can get owned without good support.  I just hate having to heal that fat halfling...:)

Chongo

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 03:25:30 pm »
Untalented mah bottom.  Nice attempt at self-depracation.

Nope!

miltonyorkcastle

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 11:00:10 pm »
err, yeah.  you're right on, Chongo.  100%

Who knew the crazy dwarf who hits on every female no matter the race actually has some brains in that skull?

;)  ;)

Chongo

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 11:25:07 pm »
He's a sailor, what can I say...