The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Stuck in the very very serious way(sigh)  (Read 140 times)

Niles09

Stuck in the very very serious way(sigh)
« on: November 06, 2005, 11:25:00 am »
Well, after a day that started with grapihc faults, armor apperance change on DC 26, extremly laggin and a crash, my PC ended it with a, neverwinter nights have found a fault and shots down, we are sorry for the inconvenience, when I loaded "near the blood hills" "Well its of course bad but not so bad I cant relog" I thought, since I've tried the problem with a load scene before, but then I just started in the new place, this time though it kept coming with the fault message, when I enter the game, because I am in that area! What on earth is going on?! When I pay about 600 Pounds for changing your PC's older parts I excpect a little more than this! #(&%#)%#)"(&%"#)(%/#"ยค&!=%#&%)(&!!!!!! :(

Niles09

RE: Stuck in the very very serious way(sigh)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 11:31:00 am »
I dont know if it mattes, but clicking on server status shows, that my char i still online, unless that is ment as being here on the forum.

Filatus

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 11:31:00 am »

Try logging in on another server. It worked for players who had problems logging in on the Karthy area some time ago.

orth

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2005, 11:42:00 am »
Yes try logging into another server, it should autoportal you back to West and that may work.  As for the armor appearance change with the White Stag armor, it is a high DC due to all the requirements on the item.  I'm not sure if there is any way around this at the moment.

Niles09

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2005, 12:01:00 pm »
I dont think its becuase of its enchancements, a worg leather can easily be changed, the problem is better described here http://layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=19301&posts=8

orth

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2005, 12:04:00 pm »
Niles09 - 11/6/2005  3:01 PM

I dont think its becuase of its enchancements, a worg leather can easily be changed, the problem is better described here http://layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=19301&posts=8

I didn't say enhancements, I said requirements, something with all the Class Requirements screws up the DC calculation for customizing this particular piece of armor.

It is an old bug reported here:
http://layonaraonline.com/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10068&posts=9

orth

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2005, 12:10:00 pm »
I just saw your character login to West, I tried moving you, but you must have crashed, please try logging in again, see if I can catch you quick enough to move you.

Niles09

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2005, 12:12:00 pm »
ok, saw that with the armor, that one less bug in my PC, nice.
I'll try to log in again.

Niles09

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2005, 12:25:00 pm »
well thats certainly one of the things that make Layonara so much better than proffesional MMORPG's. Thanks Orth. heh heh heh did you people now that the GM's have a lot of naked people in their secret crafting area ;)