The Layonara Community > General Discussion

Colored spell, class and ability icons. Hands too!

<< < (2/7) > >>

Etinfall:
the hands changes you hands to look more like hands.

The colored spells- changes the spell icons to different colors. not sure which colors. Like orange for firebased and blue for something. Orth had made a post once with a screen capture showing this. Was pretty cool.

The Colored class, well not sure.

The colored feats/ probally like the colored spells but changes your feats.

I know, not a lot of help. Sorry :)

Etin

Talan Va'lash:
They are client side overrides that you can use while playing NWN. They affect how things look for you, but not how they look for everyone else.

D Blaze:
I actually enjoy the color override, rather than having everything the same drab color, they are all lumped up into categories, and it actually makes it easier when working your hotkeys faster.
If you are in the middle of a battle, is it simpler to look for a certain shaped spell icon in a general area on the toolbar, or maybe a certain color instead helping you decern quicker cuz it catches your eye?

But in the end, it is all down to personal preference and customization.

Acacea:
I didn't realize how used to the color overrides I had gotten until I was having some severe NWN problems and was experimenting with clean overrides and all that... "What spell is this, they're all the same color, AAHH."

So yeah, I use that one too. Easy noticing.

As Talan said they go in your override folder, which means they are your personal tweaks rather than haks for everyone playing in the world. Use them, don't use them, all to your preference. ;)

Krell Himmler:
I couldn't get them to work :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version