The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: A Kudos Bar to Regnus...  (Read 140 times)

Talan Va'lash

A Kudos Bar to Regnus...
« on: May 07, 2006, 03:57:52 am »
...for his Drezneb quest.

The whole thing, and for his tolerance in dealing with a difficult party (one that wasn't working very well together at a few points.)  And for his patience to stop, figure something out, and get it done right at the very end of the quest when we were all about ready to be done.

Dadunmir's post about frustrations brought this into my mind, and at a few points I know quite a few of us were frusterated with various things, but Regnus stuck it out and made sure it was done right to the end.

-TV
and
-LV (she wanted to make sure her thanks were known too, but she's asleep now.)

Leanthar

Re: A Kudos Bar to Regnus...
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 07:04:33 am »
Good job Regnus.

regnus

RE: A Kudos Bar to Regnus...And Andrios
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 01:41:41 pm »
Aww shucks.  Hehe.  Thank you very much.

Andrios/Emrys deserves just as much credit as I do.  Actually he deserves a lot more since he had to put up with me too!

Honestly, this plot quest was very fun to run for all players involved.  Yeah there were some spots there that were a little shaky and frustrating, but in the end it all worked out.  

I hope that it was enjoyable for everyone else as well.

Shadowblade225

Re: A Kudos Bar to Regnus...
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 01:53:01 pm »
Thank you to Regnus and Emrys and as for the rest of the group, a few of you knew of the computer problems I was having but as for the rest I apologize for Michaelis's lack of involvement in the previous two sessions prior to the last one.  It was quite difficult to follow everyone's conversation.