The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Question on custom heads  (Read 73 times)

Yamada

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
Question on custom heads
« on: October 05, 2006, 03:17:30 pm »
Looking through the heads I've got available, I noticed alot of them were completely metalic, helmet looking but with normal facial features, and I assume these came with the custom head download which is available on the forum download page...
  I was wondering if these heads still looked metalic when used in game on Layonara or if they took on the characters skin and hair colour?
  I know for certain that it doesn't work on my offline modules, so I thought I'd ask about it here to see if anyone knows.
  so... said more simply... do the metalic heads you find during character creation look normal when in game or do they still look completely metalic?

Pankoki

RE: Question on custom heads
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 03:19:25 pm »
These are not metallic heads, these are bugged heads that are conflicting with current Layo heads. Probably have some in your override with textures that don't match ours. So no, this isn't a feature, its an override problem on your side.

Yamada

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
RE: Question on custom heads
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 03:23:41 pm »
ah... but apart from the custom heads I downloaded from the layonara forum, they're all original heads that are NWN standard... sooo... *blinks* ...I'll have to check out my override folder then...
  edit - just realised... could be the CEP heads that are causing it...