The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Custom Portraits  (Read 30977 times)

Hellblazer

Re: Custom Portraits
« Reply #500 on: March 02, 2012, 01:33:06 pm »
Quote from: Chazzler
I should have all the portraits posted to this thread before MegaUpload's demise in my portraits.rar, and I can dig them up and repost them for you, should you enlighten me with the file names.

Just make a new zip file of all your portraits? if you have all of the new one, that would update the community pack.

orth

« Reply #501 on: March 02, 2012, 01:52:39 pm »
I should have all the portraits posted to this thread before MegaUpload's demise in my portraits.rar, and I can dig them up and repost them for you, should you enlighten me with the file names.

I don't know what the names are, perhaps if you sorted the folder by date? Any file newer than Sept/10 seems to be where the megaupload attachments started being used. If you could rar that up and post it somewhere then I can figure out which files are not already part of the pack and add them?

silverdraco

« Reply #502 on: March 03, 2012, 12:28:09 pm »
Quote from: orth
I don't know what the names are, perhaps if you sorted the folder by date? Any file newer than Sept/10 seems to be where the megaupload attachments started being used. If you could rar that up and post it somewhere then I can figure out which files are not already part of the pack and add them?

I haven't been online in a while so I would love to have a new complete portrait pack to update my portrait folder.

orth

« Reply #503 on: March 03, 2012, 04:22:45 pm »
Quote from: silverdraco
I haven't been online in a while so I would love to have a new complete portrait pack to update my portrait folder.

The one below is brand new except for a few missing because they were available via megaupload.

http://nwn.layonara.com/downloads/optional_files/LayoPortraitsPack.rar

Chazzler

« Reply #504 on: March 04, 2012, 06:02:33 am »
Well then, let's see if I can find some kind of a upload/download site for the portraits.rar I have, it's about 250MB altogether with lots of not layo-related portraits like the ones from BG1, BG2, Icewind Dale, etc...

Chazzler

« Reply #505 on: March 04, 2012, 06:39:38 am »
Well, here we go.
Found this kind of a site, one minute wait for download when you choose free download and Not premium.

Download portraits.rar for free on uploading.com

orth

« Reply #506 on: March 04, 2012, 01:28:43 pm »
Thanks Chazzler, the pack has been updated to include those missed due to the megaupload site going down.

willhoff

« Reply #507 on: March 08, 2012, 02:53:49 am »
Here is Zigruum Frostbeard's portrait.  Hopefully I did it right  :)

Zigruum Frostbeard

Guardian 452

« Reply #508 on: March 08, 2012, 10:46:13 am »
No....Enzo meets Muireann.... Do I need to explain the birds and bees to you again? LOL :P

Quote from: davidhoff
@G-452: yes I think I have Myr's new portrait (Aragorn meets Errol Flyyn?)

Ok, well it might not be on my side.  Sounds like some of these portraits are not making it to LORE for a host of various reasons.

Thanks for the help!

Guardian 452

« Reply #509 on: March 14, 2012, 10:41:26 pm »
Here is Raghnall

Sledge of Dorand

Alatriel

« Reply #510 on: March 23, 2012, 01:45:11 am »
Samantha Merritt- long overdue...

Edit:  Fixed.  Wrong file extension before.

ystrday

Custom Portraits
« Reply #511 on: March 23, 2012, 06:55:49 pm »
Hope this works.. This is Ell and Rory.. the search still continues for Fleur and Tegan.

drakogear

« Reply #512 on: April 10, 2012, 05:46:57 am »
New portrait for Grugah... er... Brugah.

ystrday

Custom Portraits
« Reply #513 on: April 11, 2012, 08:02:07 pm »
Fleur

drakogear

« Reply #514 on: April 18, 2012, 08:39:21 am »
Well, here we go.
Found this kind of a site, one minute wait for download when you choose free download and Not premium.

Download portraits.rar for free on uploading.com

First... thank you for the maaaany many portraits that are in the rar but now it seems I'm getting a slight error when making a new character... that error being... TO MANY PORTRAITS!!! :o

No seriously, the game kept crashing every time I go to select a portrait. Had to move alot of the portraits from the portrait folder to a new folder outside the nwn directory just to access portraits in creation again.

So... just a small word of warning to those who download this. Apparently nwn can only load so many portraits at selection before it overloads and crashes. :(

Edit: Correction... after a long wile of opening and closing the game and putting the portraits back into the portrait folder. The problem wasn't to many portraits but just one file is broken some how.

xalArfurDumas_M.tga

Chazzler

« Reply #515 on: April 19, 2012, 07:47:54 am »
Thanks for the info on that the portrait is broken!
Attached is a copy of the file from my portraits folder, will have to see if that one is broken or not, opens up fine for me, but I'm not sure about you others.

Xaltotun

« Reply #516 on: April 19, 2012, 10:14:14 am »
Thanks Drakogear for finding out the Arfur Dumas file was broken and thanks Chazzler for linking to a proper one. I had spotted this file was 1 pixel too narrow and too tall and adjusted it and uploaded it. Hopefully you have an old one and this one now works.  If not, please let me know and we can check it again.

drakogear

« Reply #517 on: April 19, 2012, 06:18:22 pm »
Nope, still getting error and game crashing. Works just fine without the file though. Not sure if its not just me however, but either way.

Xaltotun

« Reply #518 on: April 20, 2012, 05:35:27 am »
Thanks Drakogear, I'll check it out and see what can be done.

In fact, try this one as it is the one  I use and it works for me.

http://forums.layonara.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18486&stc=1&d=1334923857

Chazzler

« Reply #519 on: April 20, 2012, 10:11:24 am »
You need to rename that file to xalArfurDumas_M.tga yes?

anything