The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Deity Forum Access  (Read 621 times)

Ebonith

• Followers of Corath
    • View Profile
Deity Forum Access
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:08:32 am »
If the "manager" of a deity forum is not around, are you able to give access to someone else to approve forum access? Hypothetically, I could be speaking of Corath  ;)

Rowana

You actually should have
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 10:18:32 am »

You actually should have access with your account properly tagged (which the badge on your forum profile suggests you are). Do you not see it at Layonara World Lore -> Deities of Layonara -> Corath? It's down the forum list a bit.

~row

Ebonith

• Followers of Corath
    • View Profile
Hey Rowana. I guess I didn't
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 08:10:22 am »

Hey Rowana. I guess I didn't phrase that very well. After more research, this is a better question:

I was granted leader status on the Corath Forum by minerva on February 22, 2009. I was looking for the appropriate tools to add others to the forum, but I do not see them. Is this done a different way now?

Rowana

Yes, it does work differently
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 10:44:58 am »

Yes, it does work differently now.

The new forums all of that is automatic for players. The person in question needs to claim their character on the forums by setting up their NWN profile on their forums account. When that is done, the badge and forum access is done automagically.

If the person(s) in question have problems figuring out how to do set up their NWN profile, we can help, just have them contact us in some kinda way and we'll do what we can.

~row