The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Development Opportunities...  (Read 578 times)

Ravemore

Development Opportunities...
« on: May 23, 2014, 02:06:36 pm »
It can sometimes be frustrating when trying to develop a character along a certain tangent to prepare them for the CDQ that will push them over the threshold to reaching their goal, or fleshing out that CDT for a request. From the GM side it can also be hard to come up with a good idea for a CDQ without some background story to work from. If this is something you are experiencing, please read on.An aspiring weapon master with no master...?A devotee of a certain deity with nobody to teach them the basics...?A shadowy rogue wanting to probe possible membership in a thieves’ guild...?An adept wanting to learn more about Al'Noth and its applications...?The list goes on and on. I'm going to take requests for a while from players needing some extra GM involvement with their characters to help with this. If you are interested, post something here and I will start a thread and we can get the ball rolling. This is an excellent opportunity to start a plot or tangent you can use to later request a super high quality CDQ.

The following users thanked this post: miltonyorkcastle, mumbles, Lance Stargazer, Aphel, Brutus_Clawfoot

Aphel

Where to requests go? Here?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 06:42:48 am »

Where to requests go? Here? Your official CDQ thing? PM?

Ravemore

Please post here. A brief
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 11:18:45 am »

Please post here. A brief description of what you are looking for will suffice. I'll essentially take the ball and will run with it...