The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Wanted to Thank You all  (Read 490 times)

Grid Blader

Wanted to Thank You all
« on: April 03, 2008, 10:35:23 pm »
Well when I started here, I knew nothing of the rp world.  I read everything slow and I typed even slower.  As time grew on, I like to belive I grew as an person and a player.  

I was like this is to cool.  I can not belive this world and these people.  The GM's were great.  Heck I even remeber my first 3 day banned and only (I was a bad boy that did not read the rules and leveled in something I should not of) by L himself.  I could go on forevery about the Quest's.  The time it takes for the gm's, mind blowing.  The RP great, but I do like a bit of bashing.  Heck after all I am a fighter/cleric/undead slayer.  

I can tell you this, I have learned to read faster and type faster with fewer mistakes.  My spelling has gotten a lot better, now I need to work on my grammer *belly laugh*.

I want to thank everyone here for everything it.  I can not wait to see the next verison.  I am sure it will be just as great.  I guess I just wanted to get this off my chest.  

*waves*

miltonyorkcastle

Re: Wanted to Thank You all
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 10:59:18 pm »
Thanks for hanging around, despite your work schedules (I swear, you work some crazy hours sometime), for being a cool guy, and being one of the few WL's who has kept involved with the world and and the player base.

ShiffDrgnhrt

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 11:05:40 pm »
Just don't disappear on me, Dude. :)  Yer a great player and a cool person to RP with.  MAybe Q and Shiff can have an awesome adventure sometime soon :)  See you around ;)

Hellblazer

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 11:12:57 pm »
You have been a great friend in and out of the game, for as along as I have been here starting with Rain. I have always enjoyed our gaming together. You are a good rpier yourself. And to see you one with your work, shows the you have a lot of love for the game and the people in it.

See you soon ingame

Grid Blader

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 11:16:25 pm »
This is not to thank me, or about the rp.  I wrote this to thank all of you.

ycleption

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 11:17:54 pm »
Quote from: Grid Blader
This is not to thank me, or about the rp.  I wrote this to thank all of you.

All good relationships are mutual.
If Layo has given you a lot, it's only fair to thank you for what you've given to Layo.

Mooneyes

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 01:44:06 am »
*hugs B*

bobby1361

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 02:46:50 am »
I didn't meet you that much but you were a great roleplayer and srtopped me from dying :)
 I'm thanking you aswell :D

Dalila

• Followers of Toran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 05:24:39 am »
*hugs* Blonds forever *grins*

Chazzler

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2008, 03:07:37 am »
I always liked RP'ng as Godim with Quantum, although those times could possibly be counted with my fingers :)

666hellspawn

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 03:36:50 am »
we started around the same time...darn we are old *grins*, and now we have chars that are married...ermm or have we?

talk to ya soon

anything