The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: For what it's worth...  (Read 295 times)

Redhawk

For what it's worth...
« on: June 10, 2007, 07:52:00 pm »
To those who may have noticed, to those who may care. I've decided to pull almost completely out of this world. Wilwarin will be around here and there, maybe and I'll keep abreast of things on the forum, but I've made the decision that investing time into a character that will be gone in a couple of months is just not worth the time, especially when character progress is so very slow in the first place.  The NWN engine is a crippled old man trying to run a marathon and I don't blame those who have sustained this place for all this time for wanting to find a better set of legs. It is hard for me to make this decision, I am attached to the community here -- community is always the first thing I look for when I game, it's why I stayed active in  a text MUD for years after it made any sense. I'm hoping to see most of you again when Layo the game is born. Till then, keep the faith, try not to laugh too hard at that little old man in his running shorts. Peace out, Redhawk/Coyote Red

The following users thanked this post: Lilswanwillow

Pen N Popper

Re: For what it's worth...
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 08:01:21 pm »
Thanks for the company!  Hope to see you on the other side.

darkstorme

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 08:20:45 pm »
*waves*  Good luck, and see you around.

Though, with all the recent content releases, I'd say NWN has more legs than people seem to credit it with.  Still, enjoy yourself.

lunchboxkilla

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 09:14:14 pm »
Shame to see another fellow CT person drop out, See around brother, Go whalers!

Ioskeha

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 10:17:33 pm »
Quote from: darkstorme
*waves*  Good luck, and see you around.

Though, with all the recent content releases, I'd say NWN has more legs than people seem to credit it with.  Still, enjoy yourself.

Agreed.  Just last night I was on the Bioware boards and saw that over 4,000 people were on-line playing.  Doesn't sounds like NWN is on it's death bed to me.

In any event.  See you around.

stragen

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 11:47:40 pm »
See you in the next life (of layo).

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 08:26:43 pm »
Shame to see you go lad.  Alice and WIl were two of my favorite characters to group with.  You will be missed, at least until the new world is made. ;)

Dorax Windsmith

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2007, 11:43:43 pm »
See you in the next life *smiles*

ystrday

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2007, 11:48:48 pm »
Miss ya RedHawk.. you are a great RP, good humor and personality. You will be missed.