The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Funny encounters  (Read 172 times)

AeonBlues

Funny encounters
« on: August 08, 2007, 06:43:50 am »
I had a couple of of real funny encounters with DMs lately.  Today I was on Dragon Islands with a group of adventures and we had some RP with an orc lady that was demanding gold from us.  Lino refused to pay a tribute and attacked her.  Soon after my character was suffering the effects of Harpy confusion, when he ran off from the group, and up to an orc chieften who said, "You in big trouble!"  Still under the effects of harpy confusion, Boltar proceeded to impale the orc chieften with a skinning knife.

The day before, Boltar was in the red lights, helping "Red" Katrina mine some gems and get the over lord head, amazing enough she still needed that one.  We come out of the over lord's chamber, and this goblin goes *Sniff* and in one slamming motion, Red's shield golem makes a nice goblin grease stain on the floor.

AeonBlues

Odranoela

Re: Funny encounters
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 11:13:31 am »
Don't forget the Druid kicking us out of the forest, before we run intothe Orc.. Oh boy she seemed so angry. Earlier Lino got stopped by the guards on Hempstead Gates too, yet he refused to remove his hoodf when asked to, once he heard the words "hauled away" he soon removed the hood.. Thanks DM for the fun interactions, I never had Lino so on edge and it was fun to play him real angry.