The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: G'orks Event  (Read 584 times)

Makashi

G'orks Event
« on: January 07, 2010, 01:10:36 pm »
*notes posted around some of more dodgy inns and taverns accross the continents*

'A warrior takes responsibility for his acts, for the most trivial of acts. An average man acts out his thoughts, and never takes responsibility for what he does.'

Which one of the two do you fall under?

Recruiting brave, loyal men, or women that are capable of performing certain tasks. Want to show you're worth the true? Sign up and prove it.

Skills you may want to consider having before signing up, a combination of the following is the most desirable of candidates:

- Stealth - Spells like invisibility only accepted if you are silent on your feet as well.

- Good at Trapping Both arming, and disarming - (bring your own traps, they will not be supplied, but will be beneficial).

- Good with locks A wide range of mechanism knowledge preferable.

- Keen Eyes & Ears Possibly one of the more important skills to have for the first few tasks.

- Combat Training Only minor skill required at this time - However the better you are the more likely you will be chosen.

- Professionalism Don't step out of line, Don't try to be smart with words. Be respectful to those you will be working with. Failure on this single point will result in a prolonged painful exit.

//

Time: 18:00 GMT / 13:00 EST / 10:00 PST
The Fixed Time World Clock
Start Location: Hurm - Tempests Tavern
Level Limit: N/A
Party Size: N/A - Groups to be decided upon turnout
Overview: Mixture of roleplay, puzzles and some bashing.
Sign up - http://forums.layonara.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=15462&day=2010-01-10

Said I would be running an event for the evil/neutral chars, and here it is, good chars welcome to come along, but you may not want to stay for the whole thing, all depends on actions and other players I guess :)

Any questions feel free to post below or PM me. If you're interested in taking part and don't fit the current roles please do PM me anyway, I might find some use somewhere!

The following users thanked this post: Dezza, lonnarin, Ravemore, Spike, Erik K, Kenderfriend, Link092, geloooo

miltonyorkcastle

Re: G'orks Event
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 09:19:08 am »
Dern. I have to work this Sunday. This looks like rockin' fun.

Lynn1020

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 11:09:24 am »
With all of those rules I sure hope G'ork hasn't told Ami about this event!

Makashi

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 08:07:53 pm »
*grumbles at the thought and prepares for the worst*

twidget658

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 09:05:16 pm »
I heard that!

Makashi

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2010, 07:35:31 am »
Quick reminder of tonights quest - please remember to bring traps etc if you have the aibility to use them! Besides that....usual stuff, potions healing kits, etc.

You'll need them. :)

lonnarin

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 01:29:06 pm »
Oops! I slept in.  Ah well, good luck on the quest!

Kenderfriend

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 04:20:22 pm »
Big thanks to Makashi who went ahead with the quest despite only two of us turning up at teh tavern :)

Lord Dark

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 04:55:49 pm »
Aww! This sounds like an awesome quest that I've been waiting for! Sucks that I missed the only one that I've seen that involves everything that I can do. :( Hope it was fun!

anything