The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Game master mode - Divinity: Original Sin 2 - anyone checked it out?  (Read 654 times)

Makashi

Hey all,Over the last couple of days I dedicated a few hours of my time watching a demo of the Game Master mode and I'm really impressed. So much so I've began writing a campaign for it already. Just curious to see if anyone has been playing this at all?Some of the tools look extremely useful - one of my favourites being the fact your can edit text on the fly and easily add custom content to help enhance a campaign. (If anyone is wondering is works on the d&d ruleset but divinity mechanics).Besides the GM mode I've experimented with a few classes & mixing them up - some of the outcomes are quite interesting. The last game that pulled off cross classing to the same standard - was NWN in my opinion. (To give you an idea of the diversity my most interesting character at the moment is a polymorphing fighter necro cleric). A lot of combinations at your disposal.So to finish up - I'm wondering if anyone in the community would like to help team up to come up with a larger scale campaign, and if any one would be interested in actually playing? :)

Acacea

I've been following it for
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 11:06:38 am »
I've been following it for some time and am pretty excited about it. I started planning a small campaign myself, but only experimented in the first's toolset as I probably won't have the second for some time :) I'm a huge modding junkie, so I'd love to play your campaign someday, but the game will probably be pretty ripe by the time I can check it out for myself!

Makashi

Just a quick reminder -
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 02:59:12 pm »

Just a quick reminder - https://youtu.be/xL7_U7oWJzk

Divinity original sin 2 releases tomorrow. I have my campaign written and will start building this over the days ahead.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining / playing sometime. :)

anything