The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: GM-killer pixies on Dragon island  (Read 75 times)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
GM-killer pixies on Dragon island
« on: November 13, 2005, 10:59:00 pm »
went out to dragon islands today around 11 pm pst, near the Trents, in the firest area with the docks, Cz and myself found a "Quetil Nobal" that quickly destroyed us with a dc 34 Weird spell. Point of this post is to just make shure you guys know its there, if it is spoased tp be there then oh well, ill be more carefull next time, but if not might want to get it out before soeone else gets wacked.

ZeroVega

RE: GM-killer pixies on Dragon island
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 04:43:00 am »
 I'm thinking it was missed and forgotten on Rurik's Epic CDQ.  :)

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 06:23:00 am »
*grins* lucky us lol, ive a new found respect for the pixies... wont be mean to mine anymore *hides from his own pixie*

vgn

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2005, 06:56:00 am »
Oops, my bad, yes that pixie was left over from Rurik, though to be far he is a bit miffed, so it's not unreasonable to think he might lashout. I do recall tucking him back off the beaten path though so he wasn't right in the way of travel.

LoganGrimnar

• Followers of Vorax
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2005, 06:27:00 pm »
oh he wasent like sitting by the boats waiting for us, he was off to the right just around the corner of the hill, so when we come around Cz saw him cast, took it as an attack and attacked him, then when it started casting grasping hand i told him to run, but it got of a weid spell on Cz and i was to close so we both got poped. we had been going obver there to get the Trents. But no worrys, dident lose much, like 24 gold or somthing, so it was not much of a proablem.

anything