The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: God its been a long time  (Read 290 times)

Polak76

God its been a long time
« on: June 24, 2008, 08:54:40 am »
Gday to all you crazy RPers.

It's been so  long since I've visited this forum or played NWN that I think I'll need to read the players manual again.

Anyway with a career change and university commitments + family stuff I've been hell busy.  I think I've finally reached a point where I'll probably start poking my head around every now and then.

So to all my dark comrads, if you're still around, keep an eye out for Alandric (three cheers to Corath).  To all my enemies, you'd better hope you don't get a consultation from doctor Vensk.  It won't be one of your regular check-ups I can promise you that.

Peace,
Polak76

The following users thanked this post: Thak

miltonyorkcastle

Re: God its been a long time
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 09:03:46 am »
hehehe. good to see ya, polak.

Chazzler

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 09:25:33 am »
Dr. Alandric Vensk, conspirator in thryciatry ;)

Nice to see you around once more.

RouterBlade

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 01:41:35 pm »
DUDEEE its the crazy palemaster thingy thing :), nice to see you back

stragen

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 03:43:36 am »
Corath is old news.

All hail the rise of the dwarven-booted  reign of Sulterio.

Good to see you back.

Drizzlin

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 05:36:23 am »
Quote from: Polak76
Gday to all you crazy RPers.

It's been so  long since I've visited this forum or played NWN that I think I'll need to read the players manual again.

Anyway with a career change and university commitments + family stuff I've been hell busy.  I think I've finally reached a point where I'll probably start poking my head around every now and then.

So to all my dark comrads, if you're still around, keep an eye out for Alandric (three cheers to Corath).  To all my enemies, you'd better hope you don't get a consultation from doctor Vensk.  It won't be one of your regular check-ups I can promise you that.

Peace,
Polak76

Look forward to seeing you online again.