The World of Layonara  Forums

Author Topic: Godim's CDQ  (Read 191 times)

Chazzler

Godim's CDQ
« on: January 26, 2006, 10:13:52 am »
This comes in at such a short notice and all, but my character (Godim Harjumaa) is having a CDQ sunday 28th of this month, at 8:00pm GMT (12:00 midday PST), and in it, Godim is to become a worshiper of Lucinda. So I ask that if there are any lucindites that are willing to give Godim a hand at understanding Lucinda's dogma and strenghten his belief, would join up into the CDQ. Thank you :)

Here is a link for the: Calendar Event

Chazzler

RE: Godim's CDQ
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 02:28:00 pm »
Bump!

minerva

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2006, 09:05:15 pm »
Ican try to be there with my Lucinda cleric, Tia'Sar'ru, but I have to leave at 2pm PST for Leanthar's quest with my main character. Let me know if this is acceptable.
  Minerva

Serissa

Re: Godim's CDQ
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 05:14:54 am »
Sala Stonehill hasn't been here long, but she was raised as a Lucindite. She loves to help people learn about Lucinda. She and her husband would be happy to come, if you think they could be useful.  Please advise.
  Serissa

Chazzler

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 04:59:22 am »
Your help in the CDQ is much appreciated! I would just like to inform that due to Leanthar's quest the CDQ has been postponed to 1/31/2006. I believe this suits everyone much better.
  Here is a link to the event

Chazzler

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 07:13:28 am »
I would like to give a thank you for all who played at the CDQ, and to GM: Canislupis as well. I had a fun time, even though dead tired. Cheers :)